[v6d] Amanra the BROADSIN [WIP]

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] Amanra the BROADSIN [WIP]

Post by Siddharth353 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:48 am

why u want an hacked char to kill butcher ? lol

i am really liking this healthy criticism its making this guide better [updating a lot of stuff]
Siddharth353
Astral Guardian

Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by claudeff on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:21 am

So whats the exact gameplay, trying atm my sin, still need to do lots of stuff so skill timer is 8.2-8.4 not sure, and cant use the atmg from craft shield cuz of timer. meanwhile what i do? just watch? xD
claudeff
Hellcat

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:27 pm

you just use atmg and dont use broadside ...when you are powerful enough and timer is low you can start using broadside
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:41 pm

i like the guide actually pretty amazing.. 1 thing i have to say that your playstyle is awful mate , dont get me wrong Smile you really need to improve your playstyle -> bs is a lot more effective with diff playstyle.

cookie from me. i'd like to read any guide i see...
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:45 am

I was mostly looking for an extensive ATMG build since I have nowhere near the gear (and friends with itamz) to reach all the +1 max skillpts.

Also, I have tried this Sin with most charms, and 500 sigs and still she didn't reach maxblock with very good gear. I dont know but it feels like it's useless to play without a bugged traders chest, I mean on the multiplayer realm ofc.

Now made a shield with ATMG but the shield didn't spawn with good dex stats nor 1% increased block chance, but I have farmed a lot of quiet shrines now so I might be able to pull it off crafting a better shield.

Further I have the Doom Gong shield, the PoisPois RW in knife, Gehenna I can make also, and I have a Ghal belt, all in all I should be able to make the build work but the only real problem is the Max Block that I just cant reach... :S
Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:00 pm

@Ohmarinus wrote:I was mostly looking for an extensive ATMG build since I have nowhere near the gear (and friends with itamz) to reach all the +1 max skillpts.

Also, I have tried this Sin with most charms, and 500 sigs and still she didn't reach maxblock with very good gear. I dont know but it feels like it's useless to play without a bugged traders chest, I mean on the multiplayer realm ofc.

Now made a shield with ATMG but the shield didn't spawn with good dex stats nor 1% increased block chance, but I have farmed a lot of quiet shrines now so I might be able to pull it off crafting a better shield.

Further I have the Doom Gong shield, the PoisPois RW in knife, Gehenna I can make also, and I have a Ghal belt, all in all I should be able to make the build work but the only real problem is the Max Block that I just cant reach... :S

For one, you should use more abandonded shrines while rolling your shield, 2.. did you not make any dexcrafted boots? if you have 1% ctb on shield with basic dexcraft boots no need for marks, and you have 500 sigs i really don't see how you aren't max block at that point. My sin has max block and i don't use a traders chest PERIOD bugged or not. I would really consider a different belt because of ways passives ghal belt is not needed. Imo nagi set and whichhunters set belts are very good, i prefer nagi set belt, very solid choice in any sin build since they don't usually get alot of FHR anyways and FRW is always welcomed.
Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Good guide. However, your gameplay is almost the same with my fortress barbarian...MAYBE CAUSE THEY'RE STARTERS CHARS????
Finally 1 "untwinked" sin guide. Really an good thing see it. My friend in SP can be really pleased with that guide. Cheers!.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siddharth353 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Sorry guys i am on a vacation atm till the new year or maybe 1-2 days more so wont be able to update stuff on the sin as i dont have d2 at my disposal here its at home. Very Happy HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
Siddharth353
Astral Guardian

Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:44 pm

@Prestoned wrote:
@Ohmarinus wrote:I was mostly looking for an extensive ATMG build since I have nowhere near the gear (and friends with itamz) to reach all the +1 max skillpts.

For one, you should use more abandonded shrines while rolling your shield, 2.. did you not make any dexcrafted boots? if you have 1% ctb on shield with basic dexcraft boots no need for marks, and you have 500 sigs i really don't see how you aren't max block at that point. My sin has max block and i don't use a traders chest PERIOD bugged or not. I would really consider a different belt because of ways passives ghal belt is not needed. Imo nagi set and whichhunters set belts are very good, i prefer nagi set belt, very solid choice in any sin build since they don't usually get alot of FHR anyways and FRW is always welcomed.

You're right, i made a typo, I was crafting with Abandoned shrines! Smile Dont' worry.
Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:45 pm

yea now this guide has everything from nothing this is called a guide to newbie
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100