[v6d] Amanra the BROADSIN [WIP]

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] Amanra the BROADSIN [WIP]

Post by aditya196 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:12 pm

broadside with su nagi on switch and shadow refuge works great (like in the blue death assassin guide on old mxl forums - won't need 50% dmg reduction gear this way).. with high dmg of nagi and 3/2 modifier of bs the dmg is insane & clears out whole screen with 1 broadside. During skill lock one can spam barrier strike..

and imho ATMG isnt very effective until ways dmg is very high and u hav -100 enemy fire/light res (and ofc insane fcr) i prefer wychwind instead.. but ofc atmg+on hit proc like secret RW knives are awesome Smile

aditya196
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kroner on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:47 pm

how do you get it to 30 points? I can only figure out 28...
kroner
Glowing Blob

TGGood 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aditya196 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:25 pm

at lvl 120 bs can be lvl 19..
+5 from fully upgraded class charm (all minigames+bremmtown)
+4 from charms (legacy of blood+moon of spider+upped laz charm)
+1 from taha rw gloves
+1 from 6x fire secret rw armor
= 30
+1 from ladder only amulet
= 31

aditya196
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:29 pm

@aditya196 wrote:at lvl 120 bs can be lvl 19..
+5 from fully upgraded class charm (all minigames+bremmtown)
+4 from charms (legacy of blood+moon of spider+upped laz charm)
+1 from taha rw gloves
+1 from 6x fire secret rw armor
= 30
+1 from ladder only amulet
= 31

So basically 28 is more realistic anyways since people won't be using the ammy, armor, or taha gloves.
Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:49 pm

lol you only need to wear that while respeccing, then you can throw it away again Very Happy so 31 is realistic
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kroner on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:36 am

the upped laz charm is the least likely for most people on SP Smile
kroner
Glowing Blob

TGGood 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrCrackhead on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:38 am

@aditya196 wrote:
and imho ATMG isnt very effective until ways dmg is very high and u hav -100 enemy fire/light res (and ofc insane fcr) i prefer wychwind instead.. but ofc atmg+on hit proc like secret RW knives are awesome Smile

I myself have an assassin, now Broadside, who used ATMG. One thing i have noticed is that its not the ways that give the dmg. It's fcr and procs. ATMG is a trap that you CAST, so your goal is to cast as many as possible until you have to move again. Now make a judge RW, double MOed, and bring the fcr all the way up to 110%. being able to toss down 12 traps in a few seconds allowed me to cheese through ubers like dunc and TA. Use Judge RW + TU chain mail (i actually preferred it over SoTS. SoTs was too stat hungry. The Chain Mail gives you cold dmg, reanims( also very important for ATMg sin), and arrow proc.) my dmg was under 10k and i could run dunc several times without having to struggle and reposition myself every couple of casts.

DrCrackhead
Vampiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:57 am

@kroner wrote:the upped laz charm is the least likely for most people on SP Smile

UP'ed Laz charm is nothing special indeed, making it is so easy if you have plugy... cause killing those bosses is really so easy with caster class. i mean brach, secret chyrasoar etc..
stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aditya196 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:02 am

@DrCrackhead wrote:
@aditya196 wrote:

I myself have an assassin, now Broadside, who used ATMG. One thing i have noticed is that its not the ways that give the dmg. It's fcr and procs. ATMG is a trap that you CAST, so your goal is to cast as many as possible until you have to move again. Now make a judge RW, double MOed, and bring the fcr all the way up to 110%. being able to toss down 12 traps in a few seconds allowed me to cheese through ubers like dunc and TA. Use Judge RW + TU chain mail (i actually preferred it over SoTS. SoTs was too stat hungry. The Chain Mail gives you cold dmg, reanims( also very important for ATMg sin), and arrow proc.) my dmg was under 10k and i could run dunc several times without having to struggle and reposition myself every couple of casts.

Yea i agree that atmg is a proccing machine for on strike procs! but actually duncraig is pretty easy (wychwind+vamp icon just WTFPWNs dunc) now compared to, say sewers and there atmg seems inferior to broadside (also no corpses there so u can't have reanims unless using the ssu bone helm for SoV) and with 150 knives in 3-4 secs broadside triggers on-kill procs like crazy (like the OP fire cannonade frm gehenna).. basically broadside + ssu aspis = godmode as long as its running and u can stand rite in middle of huge mobs nd not lose life Very Happy

but one issue i think siddharth forgot to mention is that sometimes broadside locks out for a long time w/o any apparent reason and sometimes u can spam 2-3 w/o getting timer (in which case only 1 of them seems to do actual dmg).. i faced these 2 issues separately and think that they may not be related to each other.. hope this is fixed in next patch..

also hope someone makes a wychwind guide since its such an awesome skill which is overlooked so often.

aditya196
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aditya196 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 am

@stoya wrote:
@kroner wrote:the upped laz charm is the least likely for most people on SP Smile

UP'ed Laz charm is nothing special indeed, making it is so easy if you have plugy... cause killing those bosses is really so easy with caster class. i mean brach, secret chyrasoar etc..

elaborate the plugy point please Smile

aditya196
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: