Question regarding realm only

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question regarding realm only

Post by Fijay on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Have a question regarding realm only items and bosses

Been a while since I last played and im abit unsure of what is realm only and not these days. I want to play offline but do not want to if i miss out on things.

Regarding set, is it only the Testament of the Apes set that is Realm? Or are the tribute set's also realm only?

Uber diablo does he work in the newest patch on realm? He was quite buggy and didnt drop anything last i played.

Is there anything else that I'm going to miss out on if i play offline?

Thanks for reply's

Fijay
Siren

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question regarding realm only

Post by GregMXL on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Read the docs. Anything that either says realm only or is not listed in there is realm only. There are secret items that wouldn't be secret if they were in the docs. I don't know if Uber Diablo works right cause apparently someone beat him and he dropped crap stuff. I would advise you to play on realm cause it's more fun to interact with other players and you can't cheat.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Uber Diablo is still bugged and does not drop the charm

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijay on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:29 pm

@GregMXL wrote:Read the docs. Anything that either says realm only or is not listed in there is realm only. There are secret items that wouldn't be secret if they were in the docs. I don't know if Uber Diablo works right cause apparently someone beat him and he dropped crap stuff. I would advise you to play on realm cause it's more fun to interact with other players and you can't cheat.
Cheating only ruins the game for me anyway so theres no chance for that either way. However I been reading the doc's and the Set items ive put in question can be confusing. seeing that above the tribute sets there is listed Realm only Ape's set. My question there was that if it applys to the tribute ones aswell, seeing it can be either way dependant on how you see it. When you told me about the secret items I recall a few of them and that is a big deal, so guess if they are realm only I need to play that.

Thanks

Fijay
Siren

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:46 pm

No probs. Enjoy the realm, bro!

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin