The Blue Hunt (Wolf using slow effect)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Blue Hunt (Wolf using slow effect)

Post by Dmitriy Of on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:51 pm

Use act 3 mercenaries. They can easily hit 400k+ defense with cheap crafts and save your life after each teleport. For me it's most safety way for farming destruction Duncraig. Also precast elvensong or get more reanimates from mistic orbs. At moment i've finished BRC i had about 115k defense iirc and it was still painful.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anhvanthe on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:01 pm

@Einzbern wrote:Any tips for tackling the BRC? Particularly surviving through Fauztin/Tran. I'm sitting at 48k def and about 9k HP(with goodberry), so Tran is wrecking me as the werewolf dodge doesn't work vs missiles and I they still have a 28% chance to hit me.

I don't think I'll realistically be able to get them down to a 5% hit chance until I have lifeshield, as I tried respeccing traprat and even then with around (iirc) 150k def they still had around a 10% chance to hit me iirc.

_5 points into elvensongs. Cast them and acid fiends before Harbinger.
_A2 Fighter mage (Glacial skill; use TU: Glacial trident and glacial glove; stack Nih for cold duration) or A5 barb (thunder slam; meat shield). Meat shield of A5 barb is OP

anhvanthe
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:10 pm

What happens if you wear Erawan armor, Truce belt, Natha Druid helm and Megalith boots? Does the 40% damage reduction help? Haven't tried it, just assuming it should help a bit.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anhvanthe on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:04 pm

@GregMXL wrote:What happens if you wear Erawan armor, Truce belt, Natha Druid helm and Megalith boots? Does the 40% damage reduction help? Haven't tried it, just assuming it should help a bit.

TU armor with 75% FHR is a better choice. Plus 30% from Lv0 and sunstones => 105% = 3fra HR.

anhvanthe
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:15 pm

Well you could just use mystic orbs for fhr% on your armors.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:40 pm

@anhvanthe wrote:
@GregMXL wrote:What happens if you wear Erawan armor, Truce belt, Natha Druid helm and Megalith boots? Does the 40% damage reduction help? Haven't tried it, just assuming it should help a bit.

TU armor with 75% FHR is a better choice. Plus 30% from Lv0 and sunstones => 105%  = 3fra HR.
5 rare jewels with 15% fhr in Erawan armor - problem solved. 15k defense/15-17%dr and 25% strength >>> any tu armor for most builds.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Yup jewels with fhr even better.  Razz

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anhvanthe on Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:44 pm

@Dmitriy Of wrote:
@anhvanthe wrote:

TU armor with 75% FHR is a better choice. Plus 30% from Lv0 and sunstones => 105%  = 3fra HR.
5 rare jewels with 15% fhr in Erawan armor - problem solved. 15k defense/15-17%dr and 25% strength >>> any tu armor for most builds.

Agree. I was totally ignorant of 15% fhr jewels Very Happy

anhvanthe
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:09 pm

So sad to see guides that start out well, but then are not finished/updated... Sad Was curious to see how the slowwolf would end up Smile

Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einzbern on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:58 am

So I'm back again, looking for tips to deal with projectiles monsters, or in particular Tran Athula. Kill speed isn't the issue, it's mostly just surviving.

I have a bloodmage merc, and it seems the amazons like to prioritize him whenever I harbinger in. This is usually fine, but on occassion they'll decide to target me and I'm gibbed. Having 25 acid fiends pretty much ensures my survival, but having to recast all 25 ever few seconds kinda sucks.

I'm sitting on about 150k def w/ goodberry (55k or so w/o), and that still gives them around a 20% chance to hit me. I'd guess I need about 300k def to be able to get it down to 5%, but I don't see how I could feasibly get that high even with a shield. Faerie Fire gives me about 20% avoid, and I have around 15-20% damage reduction from gear, neither of which seem to help much considering how many amazons there are.

Einzbern
Jungle Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum