What are you currently up to in XV?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are you currently up to in XV?

Post by Thall on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Last thing I did in XV which was some months ago now was leveling a harbinger wolf druid. I stopped playing because my current set up is way too bad for median. Hitting a Wall

Thall
Bloody Butcher

We March For Macragge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 9oel on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:40 pm

I am currently farming Fauztinville like a maniac with my java for abandoneds. gonna craft a nice slow claw for assa then go for blaz. Going to be fun heheh

9oel
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woods879 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:54 pm

I've decided not to play on realm. (Parents are using up all the internet) Playing an Unholy Paladin ATM. Did BRC and most of the beginner charms.

woods879
Siren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:30 am

Got a Penumbra and Doom Gong recently, so I'm building up a sin. Not sure if it's any good, but it feels nice to play her now.

She's now lvl 115 and halfway terror. She can tcow herself. Curious if there are nice builds to play assa with to kill certain bosses. I haven't been able to get Astrogha, Quov Tsin, Brachy, Yshari, Diablo Clone, MarcoNecro, The Void, The Sleep and Uldyssian.

Would really like to make the sin so that she can at least get a few of those charms.

Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:47 am

astrogha, quov tsin and brachy are easily doable with bombsin adapting to each of them. yshari, void and uldyssian with throwsin. The Sleep with melee version with shield, just adapt your gear. MNX Boss don't really know how to deal with him with assasin.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinryuu on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:46 am

Got bored of my Melee necro so I respec'd to Funeral Pyre/Boneyard. Did Jitan, JDay, Toraja, Chrysaor, Astrogha albeit with many deaths as survivability and reliability are issues. Slowly rolled through Duncraig, teleporting into rooms and doing as much damage I can do before dying. Just need to kill Assur now.

Boneyard does huge damage to groups (dual phys/magic adding up to 144k atm) but it's just so unreliable when hitting a few targets and Funeral Pyre can be too since it's delayed.

Gear: (SP, untwinked)
SU War Staff (9 to all skills, LAEK etc.)
Witchhunter's Cap
Enchanted+Fascinating craft Quilted Armor/Leather Gloves
Truce (Vith) Belt
Hooves of the Thunderhorse Boots
Skill/spell damage rare ammy/ring + Del Nebelring
SU Wand on switch
All MO'd with -fire res, spell damage etc. and with Zod-crafted jewels (some with -req).

Skillplan:
SMAX Embalming, Death Ward (Jinns die too fast and so do I), Nightwalker, Funeral Pyre
5 pt Pestilence (I don't like the psn skills but this one is unusable without the investment)
1 pt summons, Fireheart Totem (it's ok when stacking summons and Frostclaw can deal with stuff like Triune Totems that are psn&fire immune and can't be boneyarded)
Rest in Boneyard (it does enough deeps)

Any suggestions on how I can improve my gear/char?

Shinryuu
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:49 pm

switch your helm asap to crafted one with +3 skill circlet
switch belt to asheras if you have them its common drop tho or crafted one/ t6 purple belt is even good choice
crafted armors are meh for these kind of chars imo. i know you picked deathward for defence but quilted armor is not cool choice then. better craft higher defence armor or queen of glass is better choice even nih armor

id never stick DR items for these kind of chars so truce and witch cap is meh choice to me. if you insist on deathward uberskill then you need higher defence items not leather gloves and quilted armor. more %enh defence and tcd orbs and naybe jah runes for more defence. like i said before id go full retarded dps for these kind of chars and if you struggle defence id mo my equip with reanimates or hidden blessed crafts

cant help about skill tree, stopped playing median 2 years ago

in dunc you can clearily escape barrels and crowded souls group by BtS skill, i hope you dont die that much just experience around it a bit.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sslaci on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:55 pm

since I have found tantrum cotw, trying to get the best out of tantrumsin Mr Green

sslaci
Spike Beast

TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:18 pm

Dear esther + tantrum xD

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn