What are you currently up to in XV?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are you currently up to in XV?

Post by Wulf on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:51 pm

I just started a brand new character; a melee Barbarian. I thought it would be easier to level up to 120 if I went a summon route. But after playing for a bit, I realised I'd have 0 experience with the character if I played summon all the way, so there would be little to no incentive to switch to melee. So I respec'd and rebuilt the entire thing. Now it moves through content much faster.

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:31 pm

@Wulf wrote:I just started a brand new character; a melee Barbarian. I thought it would be easier to level up to 120 if I went a summon route. But after playing for a bit, I realised I'd have 0 experience with the character if I played summon all the way, so there would be little to no incentive to switch to melee. So I respec'd and rebuilt the entire thing. Now it moves through content much faster.

If you ever want to rape k3k though, i think barb with the summons that use retaliate is probably a good choice

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimoth on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:38 am

Had a hardware failure, lost all mah files. Bummer at first, but it's actually kind of liberating. Now I get to go through it will all the knowledge I wish I'd had the first time through.

Daimoth
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Basha on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:17 am

Currently (and trust me, I wish I was joking) trying to find a good character build for the "more advanced" ubers.
No luck so far, damnit.

Basha
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by archon256 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:43 am

Playing a devotionless Bloodzon/Stormzon/Javazon hybrid. Balefire as main skill, Stormcall for magic immunes, Moonbeam for perma 50 DR and canceling out Balefire's degen. Gear is 100% honorific with 30% phys/magic spell damage (boosts both my main spells) in all slots. Got to 120 already, need to upgrade my gear so I can complete BRC (just Fauzt is left). Very Happy

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:51 pm

Meh, this is very frustrating. Balefire does fantastic damage and I can kill every non-magic immune in TFauzt in seconds, but Stormcall is just shit vs. the magic immunes, even with 300% phys/mag spell damage and -100 ELR. It has great AoE, but I'd rather have less AoE and more damage. Right now I'm just tickling everything on screen when I cast it.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Icegod101 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:54 pm

Trying to 100% ubers

Icegod101
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TWSniffy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:46 am

I started an Ele Druid, my first MXL character ever. So all I'm doing is trying to make sense of this terrible, deadly, amazing world. Excited shaking

TWSniffy
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:24 am

^

I just got my Amazon to level 27. Hooray for first chars!

Of course I've played Median for years and years- might be safe to say I've been playing it for decades at this point honestly- but I'm only just starting to play multiplayer.

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum