I feel accomplished...

Post by Warren1001 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:09 am

Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I feel accomplished...

Post by munkyh3ad on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:09 am

Congrats on -100% Enemy All resistance i guess. I figured others come from passives and some charms. And you might wanna state main the items (if that's what you are showcasing), i personally MO my trinkets and crafted items with the spare space till 120, and for Amazon i mostly go with - enemy (poison & cold) resist, so you might wanna share yours as well.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:43 am

Rolling Eyes I wouldnt use the word "accomplished" on a 4k hp amazon.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:10 pm

@Wotan wrote:Rolling Eyes I wouldnt use the word "accomplished" on a 4k hp amazon.
Well, let's just say I'm not the best at this game. xD She works for me. How much hp do you think she should have?

http://imgur.com/a/8ie7z
I understand I have terrible gear, and with such terrible gear was the only way I could achieve this. But personally I feel accomplished for achieving -100 enemy res in everything, even though it was easy. I'm in Act 2 of Destruction at the moment. And honestly, she wrecks. But that's the norm of a glass cannon Bowazon, I suppose.

Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:27 pm

You need to craft a bow with %ctc arrow (or throwing knives). Re-roll rings with +1 skill. Try to re-roll better amu, one with ctc banish for example. Ditch Hanabigami and roll (with unique creation recipe) yourself a nice Locust hive Arrows( its ctc will stack with the one from your armor) and mo them with -enemy resists and there should be even room for +str or dex.
Change your belt with TU heavy belt. The helmet is okay. I assume you use SoV. When you get the easy charms, respec to Paragon and fill your gear with pgem amethysts. Dont mo your bow with LAEK, mo it with %LL.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:39 pm

@Wotan wrote:You need to craft a bow with %ctc arrow (or throwing knives). Re-roll rings with +1 skill. Try to re-roll better amu, one with  ctc banish for example. Ditch Hanabigami and roll (with unique creation recipe) yourself a nice Locust hive Arrows( its ctc will stack with the one from your armor) and mo them with -enemy resists and there should be even room for +str or dex.
Change your belt with TU heavy belt. The helmet is okay. I assume you use SoV. When you get the easy charms, respec to Paragon and fill your gear with pgem amethysts. Dont mo your bow with LAEK, mo it with %LL.
I was planning on making a new bow soon anyway, it's kind of outdated and I hadn't realized the item level til after I made it. I had an amulet with ctc Doom but I decided that the one I'm using now was a little more beneficial, although I was still planning to reroll it. I've been trying to roll +1 All Akills rings with the proc I have right now but I'm not entirely sure if that's possible. Why is the arrow proc helpful, exactly? If I understand correctly it's just like me shooting a normal arrow is it not? It would carry my weapon damage but I see it being very inaccurate...

Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:44 pm

You should try the Oil of Luck upgrade on all items, at least for the Damage reduction % on armor pieces, cause on the weapon you already MOed with %ED till 350% but try the upg on the next bow before MOing. And also with the jewels in your helm, and the jewelry.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren1001 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:03 pm

@munkyh3ad wrote:You should try the Oil of Luck upgrade on all items, at least for the Damage reduction % on armor pieces, cause on the weapon you already MOed with %ED till 350% but try the upg on the next bow before MOing. And also with the jewels in your helm, and the jewelry.
Huh, I've never thought of that. Thanks!

Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:34 am

Personally I prefer the Barrage-a-zon. You get just as much magic damage from a maxed Barrage as EF without sacrificing all your defense. You can use Phalanx to scout/soften new areas.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:05 am

@grimjerk wrote:Personally I prefer the Barrage-a-zon. You get just as much magic damage from a maxed Barrage as EF without sacrificing all your defense. You can use Phalanx to scout/soften new areas.
The defense is kinda low for ubers anyway. So why not go full offensive with barrage and estatic frenzy? Smile

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum