MXL alternative

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MXL alternative

Post by mahitovec on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:43 pm

what is LRM?
avatar
mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

Posts : 1548
TGBest Transferred
Country : Estonia

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Re: MXL alternative

Post by kambala on Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:04 pm

try divine divinity series
avatar
kambala
Follower of Akarat

Posts : 1416
Country : Ukraine

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Re: MXL alternative

Post by suchbalance on Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Only first one is good though no? I played the ego draconis when it came out and it was horrible Sad

suchbalance
Ethereal

Posts : 1083
TGBest Transferred
Country : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MXL alternative

Post by Will on Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:24 pm

@mahitovec wrote:got bored of mxl, want to play something else. what are you playing when such thing happens to you? planning to play dungeon siege 2, but idk feels kinda meh... help me out. just another decent d2 mod is fine too, but problem is theres none Very Happy

In a very serious note--->go with me/gex (*gekko) and a lot of other Fantasy players and play the (completely UNCIVILIZED roleplaying MOD) Fall From Heaven 2 mod by Kael. You can the commanding of red alert, a bit of diplomacy, a shit ton of strategy, and the most fights I've seen. Only negative I see is that you might have to buy CIVILIZATION 4+Beyond the sword coast expansion (~20 these days) but I don't know if you buy legally so maybe your website fairy (as most sites do) has it...

I like it as much as median and no OTHER game comes close, every sports one combined (except maybe if u add College basketball+Fifa 2015 new version). Or any of the other genres I play Sad


Last edited by Will on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't finish last sentence LOL)

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
Posts : 3859
TGBest Transferred
Country : Armenia

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MXL alternative

Post by Metalistas on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:33 pm

I installed Titan quest and Immortal throne. They both were in a pack which i downloaded. Also there were two patches and i updated TQ with patch v.1.30 and IT with 1.17a. Not sure if this is good or not. Also while installing Immortal throne (expansion?) i could not install in the same folder and now it appears like i have two game folders next to each other.
Do i need both ?
From which one i start playing ?
Do i start from one and then move character to other ?
I remember i could restat skills in towns for gold ?
Is there a plugy thing for TQ ?
avatar
Metalistas
Goliath

Posts : 2609
TGBest Transferred
Country : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MXL alternative

Post by Rexxar on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:31 pm

@Metalistas

Can't help you too much but as I remember IT should be installed in TQ folder from where you should start IT.exe.

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense
Posts : 1682
Country : Croatia

View user profile http://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=61143&p=

Back to top Go down

Re: MXL alternative

Post by suchbalance on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:35 pm

@Metalistas wrote:I installed Titan quest and Immortal throne. They both were in a pack which i downloaded. Also there were two patches and i updated TQ with patch v.1.30 and IT with 1.17a. Not sure if this is good or not.
1.17a IT is the fanpatch, it is already included in most big mods but if you want to play vanilla you are on the right version.

@Metalistas wrote:Also while installing Immortal throne (expansion?) i could not install in the same folder and now it appears like i have two game folders next to each other.
Do i need both ?
From which one i start playing ?
Do i start from one and then move character to other ?

Yes both original TQ and TQ:IT are in separate folders. You just use the TQ:IT folder for gameplay don't bother with the TQ folder. Simply make a shortcut to your Tqit.exe and thats all you need.

@Metalistas wrote:I remember i could restat skills in towns for gold ?
Yes you can restat from a specific NPC, who appears earliest in Delphi on normal (if playing vanilla), but the cost ramps up quite fast (this is reduced in many mods to allow for more experimentation).

@Metalistas wrote:Is there a plugy thing for TQ ?

Yes there is. Called TQ vault, google it as I'm not sure where to find it atm.

suchbalance
Ethereal

Posts : 1083
TGBest Transferred
Country : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MXL alternative

Post by Metalistas on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:02 pm

Thanks Smile i figured some info just by playing. I started in Titan quest and later tried Immortal throne - game transfered the char automaticly Smile

Also if any of you TQ fans want something similar - try this:
http://www.medianxl.com/t5287-le-royaume-des-ombres-the-realm-of-shadows
There are a lot of things taken from TQ and added into Diablo 2.
avatar
Metalistas
Goliath

Posts : 2609
TGBest Transferred
Country : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MXL alternative

Post by kambala on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:22 am

@suchbalance wrote:Only first one is good though no? I played the ego draconis when it came out and it was horrible Sad
no idea, just heard from many people that it's an epic game.

oh, and baldur's gate.
avatar
kambala
Follower of Akarat

Posts : 1416
Country : Ukraine

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Re: MXL alternative

Post by Gekko64 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:33 am

@Will wrote:
@mahitovec wrote:got bored of mxl, want to play something else. what are you playing when such thing happens to you? planning to play dungeon siege 2, but idk feels kinda meh... help me out. just another decent d2 mod is fine too, but problem is theres none Very Happy

In a very serious note--->go with me/gex (*gekko) and a lot of other Fantasy players and play the (completely UNCIVILIZED roleplaying MOD) Fall From Heaven 2 mod by Kael. You can the commanding of red alert, a bit of diplomacy, a shit ton of strategy, and the most fights I've seen. Only negative I see is that you might have to buy CIVILIZATION 4+Beyond the sword coast expansion (~20 these days) but I don't know if you buy legally so maybe your website fairy (as most sites do) has it...

I like it as much as median and no OTHER game comes close, every sports one combined (except maybe if u add College basketball+Fifa 2015 new version). Or any of the other genres I play Sad


@Wotan take note Very Happy let me know if you do decide to try it out, I'll give u some tips about how to get started Very Happy
avatar
Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat
Posts : 948
Country : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MXL alternative

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum