MXL alternative

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MXL alternative

Post by Basha on Sun May 03, 2015 8:06 pm

This game when I need a break of how insanely fast paced MXL tends to be at time. Super super super addicting though, reaaaaaaaally fun. Still in alpha though, but very playable. Might end up on steam in a few years, according to developper. Many people's first thought when I show them this is "Dude, it looks like Prison Architect, but in space?"

Also, this review pretty much resumes how fucking funny this game tends to be.

Best. Review. EVER.:
Basha
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Mon May 04, 2015 11:57 am

Not sure which phase is rimworld at now. But i tried it some time ago. Nice game where you can control your habitants in harsh conditions. Many factors come into play like person's character traits, skills, mood, hunger, etc. But it lacked some content at that time. Especially lack of researches.
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Mon May 04, 2015 5:03 pm

Rimworld seems fine but spendy, Dwarf Fortress just does it better if that's the game you're looking for.

I know they've been said but I'll echo them: For ARPG's, Titan Quest and Grim Dawn are both pretty good, as is Torchlight 2 if you get some mods for it (Synergies I'm looking at you). I've also had a lot of fun with The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing; it's surprisingly fun, itemization is interesting and diverse, skills are cool, and your companion is a busty ghost with a lot of snark. There's also Path of Exile, you either love it or hate it. If you don't mind poopy graphics there's a company named Soldak Entertainment who does some pretty high-quality ARPG's; items are usually kind of boring but they're pretty deep games. Check out Drox Operative and Din's Curse.

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum