[v6d] The Kickstarter Sin: The Untwinked Journey

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] The Kickstarter Sin: The Untwinked Journey

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:43 am

*Weapon: “Judge” RW sacred blade talon. Pretty much the key to early game. Very accessible to all players, yet extremely powerful. Its okay to use a sacred scissors katar or even claw for now if you’re struggling to find a sacred blade talon. However the preparation of this weapon requires a little bit of work:
1. First burn it down to low quality and uptier it to superior quality using oil of enhancement.
2. Keep using oil of renewal until you get one with 30-60% ED (depending on your patience).
3. Apply the “+999 to I need a life because I have 6 Sha’ads” MO. It has a 2% chance to succeed in giving your item a double MO effect (in green text like on honorific/crafted gear). If it failed i.e. nothing happened other than +2 level requirement, go back to step 2 and keep trying.
4. Once the double orb effect succeeds, apply an oil of luck (guaranteed to work).
5. Now you should have a base claw with double MO effect and around 80-100% ED. Apply ED% MOs until you reach 350% ED (or close).
6. Socket jewels and then Ohm rune to get your claw.
7. Use either FCR to desired BP or 15x LL. Any remaining space may be used as you wish (LAK/EWD/CB). Even with 15x LL you should still add a bit of FCR in order to at least hit the 56 FCR BP.
-Comments: Ideally you should work on getting two double orb judge claws – one with max LL and one with enough FCR to hit the 163 casting BP. The reason you want to do this is because you need the LL for uberlevels such as Des Fautz/Act 3 Sewers, however for smaller number of targets where ATMG/summons is your main skill, you want to cast faster.

Well ... wrong ! you missed 1 step which makes your weapon much more powerful, think about it.-this weapon can roll 700% ed

Well marco is right endgamewise this is an ATMG/Broadside sin. Wyrd will be only more effective in Vizjun, crucify will never be used again and broadside is used for bosses. Endgame gear:

Segnitia (vs heroics ultra)/demonic touch/gehenna/piranha swarm/ATMG +1% block +lak craft/lifecrusher (or marks project) // 2* BMR endlessed // Dyers Eve endlessed / Tu6 heavy belt - deal with it

edit: i almost recorded (and uploaded) commented ATMG guide up to lvl 120 ~ now i want it to be a Melee nec guide -.-
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:56 am

I can't deny wychwind is extremely strong but its more of a personal thing - I've never enjoyed playing throwsins. I still feel non throwsins are more versatile with less gear because of the availability of Judge claw + SR letting you reach MB with just random dex% crafts and not worrying about DR on gear. Sure you could have a weapon on switch to keep up SR but why? Might as well just use a claw sin.

However this build will beat pretty much all the ubers bar some of the ultimative ones that require to you specifically tailor your character in doing them. You seem to misunderstand the point of this guide - it will do ALL the ubers with less gear than other characters. It may not be the fastest, but it will still be a decent pace and you won't need to have 50 SSSUs waiting in your stash.

You seem to be nitpicking my argument instead of defending yours. My point was that you stated these "limitations" can be overcome with skill. Fair enough, thats great, a game that rewards skill is always a good thing. My point was that I would like to see you prove it instead of hiding behind all your charms and stats and SUs. I would like to see your "skill" overcome 98123 projectiles and enemies leaking in from every side. My point was that there are too many limitations that will STOP you from being able to do most ubers with other classes unless you tailor your character a certain way - even then you still won't be able to do them UNLESS you have a certain amount of gear available... and here is where the sin shines - it can do MORE than what most other characters can dream to achieve (and with less gear). This has been my point the entire time... I'm still not sure what yours is.

And yes I have checked the sin guides and ALL of them assume you own every single SU and perfect charm. In fact the only good guide I've seen for a sin is Aerial's pouncesin which let you build it from the ground up with no items, which unfortunately is too outdated.

Your kind of attitude is what forces new players to turn to item packs because players here always claim how easy it is to do X and Y yet I've yet to see them do this without hiding behind all their gear and charms. I know you've posted a lot of guides and you deserve kudos for that, however none of them tailors towards COMPLETELY new players. You also assume that they are extremely skilled and can overcome any class/item disadvantage by dodging every projectile on the screen. Well, newsflash, not everyone is as good as you think you are. People need items, guides and builds to which is why so many turn to item packs instead of playing the game legitly. My guide isn't the best out there but it works, and it works for new players that have 0 gear and you don't need skills bestowed by a godlike entity and dodge a full screen of projectiles to pull it off.
BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:00 am

double post wut.

Last edited by BassToMouth on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:00 am

Well ... wrong ! you missed 1 step which makes your weapon much more powerful, think about it.-this weapon can roll 700% ed

Well marco is right endgamewise this is an ATMG/Broadside sin. Wyrd will be only more effective in Vizjun, crucify will never be used again and broadside is used for bosses. Endgame gear:

Segnitia (vs heroics ultra)/demonic touch/gehenna/piranha swarm/ATMG +1% block +lak craft/lifecrusher (or marks project) // 2* BMR endlessed // Dyers Eve endlessed / Tu6 heavy belt - deal with it

edit: i almost recorded (and uploaded) commented ATMG guide up to lvl 120 ~ now i want it to be a Melee nec guide -.-

LOL I always assumed you couldn't MO it further kukuku... will edit ty for that tidbit haha

And thats not the point >_< you're supposed to be doing ubers WITHOUT all that endgame gear... if I did that, it would be just like every other guide out there. Picking out a handful of items out of the insane amounts of uniques out there and calling it a build isn't the greatest imo. At best you might find HALF of those. If you're lucky. And don't want to spend 24 hours every day farming duncraig. Which is me. Hence the build that doesn't use SUs.

And yes, make a melee necro guide!

Last edited by BassToMouth on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:02 am

Problem of item packs only that they exists not about that mod is hard or characters got no balance btw each other.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 am

recording commented videos is not that easy as you might think. i have to be at home alone or my girlfriend would desturb me all the time or just calling me crazy, and the part i hate most is the upload its like 1.2gb in 10 hours weeeeee.

And okay but let me assume: "yeah i found Gehenna ....i will put it in stash as it would make me too strong".

you mentioned some mroe funny things ...like your getting gold section, i was just lolwut ??? honorific gear for gold wtf is this ??? put a rune in a socketed throwing weapon and sell it - goldproblems solved.

then do not max perfect being ~ BUT YOU NEED TO FARM SEWERS IN ACT 3,
good luck blocking spells !- really at least mention that one.

The "easy" way is to grab an ilvl 99 rare knife and reroll it using oil of renewal until you get a good %shadowblade, life after kill and dmg roll, if you spent ~ 1 hour you can even get that one having double Mo bonus !

same with rare sin shields, its "easy" to roll 1% block , ATMG and life after kill on a rare one
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:20 am

I do farm sewers act 3 without max PB... without dying! I can make a full video if you like, and correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the sewers projectiles can be blocked? I'm no coder but I'm quite sure I hear the "dink" sound of blocking whenever I go in there...

The assumption comes from... Hey I've never found gehenna... man I wish I had one. Damn those item packs are looking pretty nice right about now... I do actually have a gehenna in my stash but I'm going after the assumption that the player may not be able to find one. If they have it sure, use it. If you don't its not the end of the world because there are other, not-as-good, but more accessible items.

I will try the rare knife later tonight, I've always just been using deadstar but the rare might be more accessible.

(also on the gold thing, I will also add the throwing weapon thing, but terror underground passage with GF is a lot faster for getting large amounts of gold for gambling).
BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 am

good as you seem someone who can actually take some criticism, lets sum it up. things to update:

Add to gold section:

-selling appled(if not already there)
- selling throwing knifes with a rune in it (no matter of quality)

Add to Judge section:
reroll until double mo works , lucky upgrade, add mo until close to 350% ed, put runeword, ADD MORE ED% ORBS ( this is the missing step- you can have a total of 15 orbs)

And Add the rare reroll, which is easy accessible.
You should also mention life after kill as a very valuable affix to have on your weapon/shield.

if so, even assassins are called op and whatever ( which is not the players fault ofc) and all stuff is reasonable to me, im going to rate this guide high,
at least to me it seems it can get a 9/10, as its easy to play, and very newcomer friendly
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:32 am

Thanks, finally someone who adds constructive criticism. I already had the apples thing there (from LC0 challenge in particular), added the thowing bit already and the judgeclaw thing.

I feel LaK is better later on as your sin does more damage as you can kill faster than incoming damage, where as LL% despite being horribly diminished in Des, still makes me invulnerable in Des Fautz with MB since I heal WHILE still taking damage (without having to actually kill stuff). Best case scenario though would be simply to have both, and I don't see why we can't add it to our shield so I will add that (although this may be added later since I want to test it thoroughly myself before adding it)
BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:43 am

heres the stuff i liked alot Smile

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile