[v6d] The Kickstarter Sin: The Untwinked Journey

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] The Kickstarter Sin: The Untwinked Journey

Post by GregMXL on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Haha my girl asks if I play Median so much, how come I suck? She's kinda right! Who cares about English? You're not gonna get graded for grammar! Iwansquall spams questions and theorycrafts every day and his English isn't good but we know exactly what he means. I know you're not the only great player on these forums but some people just don't care or have the time. The community would love to see some crazy builds from you. Preferably newb friendly and using some creative imagination.

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh also @ BassToMouth: Solid guide and nice early game gameplay and item recommendations.

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:31 pm

@stoya wrote:why people provoke me these days you&marco Smile i can write 5-10 moar guides that people dont imagine yet but problem is my layout&intros are terrible, and it took so much time and i am so so busy in shop(xmas days shopping time) and my gf come to visit me... even i have 2387492837 free time i always think twice to write guide still dont know why? maybe i dont like my writing language(my english is not perfect) and layouts... i am totally pc noob mate Smile i dont play any game until i met with median. thats why i am poor at suggesting skills&item names etc. cause i dont know any other game than median + as i always say i am pc noob -> i cant understand some mechanics coding part of game Smile

maybe i will improve those parts one day, who knows? now i am only good player i mean i love my playstyle Laughing

Lol, my english isn't good either but hey check that chunk of text in tanya guide Razz . Like I said, I've learned english thanks to the internet (specially forums) and TV, actually just by looking at my hotmail sentbox I have some mails I sent Laz in 2008, posting these here just for lols

Spoiler:
Hi...

well i wanted 2 say, that I have made a formu for Median in spanish, the forum is [...]
it has more than 75 members, I couldn't make much publicity for the forum, and I was wondering if you wanted to put the forum in your site, or whatever...

check the web, we have made a los of guides, from every hability, and the forum is grownig... I made the forum, cause there are a lot of spanish people who wants to play median, but doesn't know english well...

I was also wondering if you wanted to register (the topics can be only seen by registered members)

well it's a bit difficult to register if you don't know spanish, so if you are interested in registering in the forum (not for beeing an activ member, just because the other members can see that you're in)

So if you are interested, please asnwer the e-mail

Good-bye

That was me TRYING HARD to speak english btw... and here another one

Spoiler:
I'm glad you'd like it ^^

Well I'll wait for you're confirmation, but, you don'y now spanish, do U? or do U a bit?, i made some guides, if you could see them
k
And about what you said before, there isn't any cheating o spyware...
In the web, we don't let people talk about hacking, or things, editors, etc...

So I hope you liked the forum...

do you have any MSN adress? It's better than e-mails...

Cya

PS: Where do U live? I'm in argentina, the time you can see it in the forum, in the first page

but i'm also awake in 5.00 a.m, so i'm sure we could chat sometime...

PS2: about what you said, that it was lame to register, so you can see the posts, I'm gonna make it the other way ^^

Spoiler:
Hello!, everything's fine? I hope so ^^ . Well thank you for MXL it's really cool. About 3 months ago, I started a new Median forum, but only XL. The thinmg is, that this forum is MUCH mbetter than the another one, it has a lot of new options, A LOT.

If the forum goes fine, maybe "ForumActif" will give us a free domain (probably www.medianlatino.com ) .. buy, we'll have to wait.

The new forum link is: [...]

I've just announced this forum, like 5 days ago. Don't worry if you don't see a lot of users.. I just wanted to relase it when MXL were announced.

No w w are goin' to traduce everything in spanish.
Summer is comin' soon, now me and my people will have 3 months time, to do whatever we want Wink so we wontt stop plating MXL.

The modsbylaz website is really cool, I like it more than before.

You said that, "MXL was getting there" and you will add some links, like this forum, but I didn't see any "Links" . I don't mind if you don't want to put the link there, i just reminded you Wink

Thank you for the time. Cya!

Meh I was only 13 yeras old, and laz didn't want to help me on how to open the string files (the easiest thing in modding probably), and string files don't even get encrypted like excel ones, so it was even easier, but laz was so evil Twisted Evil and ofc adding my spanish website to the official site was a dream that never came true, and after the forumer drama, here I am, administrating the whole forum Rolling Eyes *everything went better than expected*

Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Shocked i thought i post something in this topic but i think i post it somewhere else

well anyway this guide actually showed more detail than other guide(the video i mean)

very indeed a newbie friendly guide
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prestoned on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Sigma: perhaps today I will Fix it, more likely then not. If i make any guide i will just make an ultimative version of a build compilation similar to chuck norris' but better.But thanks

Greg: Thanks for teh compliments

Stoya: Get on moar guides.

IS it possible that anybody could give me the format for the chuck norris guide?

Prestoned
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 pm

question:

today i finally have some time to get some charm and cleaned whole sewer lvl1 with my poor barb before i gotta leave......but i didnt get any stone Shocked a lot of su/set and tus but no single stone dropped

do i have to go to lvl2 to get stone? cause lvl1 took me almost an hour to clean
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:48 pm

lvl 1 only
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:01 pm

ok so i better get some %mf
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BassToMouth on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:31 pm

MF wont help rune drops, since theyre are not "magical" items, better "magic find" will not help. The best way I've found is to increase kill speed and you will see those runes drop a lot more often.
BassToMouth
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:45 pm

thx Smile
wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile