[v6d] The Kickstarter Sin: The Untwinked Journey

Page 43 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] The Kickstarter Sin: The Untwinked Journey

Post by Suprfli6 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Was the damage output of this build nerfed at some point? I just tried LC2 using a tier 6 Judge blade talon (lucky orbed, ~500% ED total) and rare ATMG/Skills shield. Before summoning Tal Rasha I had 5 ATMGs and several Wyrds, but not a single mage died. I ended up switching to the TU Naginata and killed them off much faster, it seemed like the ATMG/Wyrd/Hammer spam was barely moving their health.

Suprfli6
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:33 am

I've used over 200 Fascinating Shrines and haven't gotten over +25 immolation on a shield. I stopped at 25 and am still trying to get it on claw. I've used 75 shrines on claw without even seeing ONE roll. Not to mention one 27-28 or with any halfway decent rolls. This shit is ridiculous. I'm over an hour in just sitting here pressing transmute over and over. Good thing I'm on SP. I can't imagine collecting 400+ shrines, getting a bad blessed roll, then doing it over again.

EDIT: 2250 rolls on a claw. I saw the IB roll ONE time. +23 immolation bomb with no -fire res, no +fire dmg, no shrine stats at all... Blessed it and also got no shrine stats. So it's a punisher proc with 35% attack speed, 96 min dmg, 23 immo bomb and decrease max mana Razz

Bad RNG or is this normal? Do people normally blow 225 shrines to see a single roll one time? How can you be picky on what you get? At this rate it would take on average 14 IB rolls to get a max one, at 2250 rolls per IB roll, that would be 31,500 rolls to get +28. Not to mention getting one with decent -fire res and/or +fire damage. Upwards of 60,000 rolls lol. Stockpile dem shrines I guess.

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:12 pm

Do not try to get perfect rolls because u'll use 1 milion shrines and u wont get it. just aim at high lvl IB and - enemy res, that's all for mid-end ubers. Or stick to atmg and do ubers with it. Trust me, it's better that way.
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:01 pm

@hellgrind wrote:Do not try to get perfect rolls because u'll use 1 milion shrines and u wont get it. just aim at high lvl IB and - enemy res, that's all for mid-end ubers. Or stick to atmg and do ubers with it. Trust me, it's better that way.

Yeah I stopped at 23 IB because I was 225 shrines(2250 rolls) into it. I can't do secret Chrysaor and that was my biggest goal with getting this gear together. There's no way I can do it, I must be missing something because ratfinks kill me in 1 hit and I'm in pretty similar gear he was, haha.

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:14 pm

Secret Chrysaor aka Zorun Tzin was changed this patch.

If you cannot one shot him (most likely this is the case), then you need to control rats by stacking them up on left and rightmost islands on the map. You should never be hit by them during the fight if you are not a tanky character.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:41 am

@suchbalance wrote:Secret Chrysaor aka Zorun Tzin was changed this patch.

If you cannot one shot him (most likely this is the case), then you need to control rats by stacking them up on left and rightmost islands on the map. You should never be hit by them during the fight if you are not a tanky character.

I lured most of them away. I'm not sure though... I couldn't even keep the traps out of control. If I was within a screen of the boss he blinked on me and I died. There was no hit that got me between full and dead. It was either full or dead. But like you said... I can't 1 shot him. It took me 45 seconds of spamming IB on Terul(non secret Chrysaor) to kill him and I assume he dies a lot quicker than secret Chrysaor. Maybe I'm mistaken though? I saw BtMs dmg in one of the videos and he has 22k top end IB dmg and mine is 31k. I have -199% enemy fire res. I'm not sure what he's doing but in the videos it looked like he was gibbing every single boss with IB. The summoning bosses died immediately with some laid down before summoning.

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:51 am

Like I said, it's a different boss now so that video is not useful. If you are getting one shot it is because you are getting hit by the boss' 6 directional projectile instagib spell. To avoid that stay still for half a second when he blinks on you.

The boss himself is harmless as long as you are in his melee. It's the rats that are the problem, because they are continuously spawned.

E: if you want a more detailed, non cheese strat check out my amazon guide.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:45 am

@suchbalance wrote:Like I said, it's a different boss now so that video is not useful. If you are getting one shot it is because you are getting hit by the boss' 6 directional projectile instagib spell. To avoid that stay still for half a second when he blinks on you.

The boss himself is harmless as long as you are in his melee. It's the rats that are the problem, because they are continuously spawned.

E: if you want a more detailed, non cheese strat check out my amazon guide.

Thank you very much. I actually had a tab open of your bowazon guide as I have been playing it occasionally Smile. That's very helpful I'll give it another shot later today. I had no idea it had a melee range deadzone. Thanks again

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PodolskyV on Wed May 06, 2015 10:53 am

Again about shadow blade weapon damage: when I got one as oskill, I checked discription and yes it says that it deals 50k magic damage and no more, but on stat page I saw that my damage with SB is 56-63k and it was rainbow. How can it be?

PodolskyV
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Wed May 06, 2015 11:48 am

Because u have points into way of s/f/g + ele dmg from items.
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: