[v6d] The Kickstarter Sin: The Untwinked Journey

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] The Kickstarter Sin: The Untwinked Journey

Post by PodolskyV on Wed May 06, 2015 12:17 pm

Yes indeed, but ways damage adds to weapon damage and ways has elem damage boost. Since Shadow Blade inflicts magic damage it can't be boosted with ways directly by pecenatage, so 56k-63k is my weapon damage + ways damage + SB damage. I think the skill has wrong discription or it maybe display stats bug.

PodolskyV
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Wed May 06, 2015 4:08 pm

The skill discription is good, you just dont get it how overall dmg works. Your dmg is: weapon phys dmg + all elementa dmg from items/skills. And since u use for example weapon with 1-2 phys dmg + all your ways add 100 flat dmg and SB add 1000 magic dmg your overall dmg is 1301-1302.
This is general idea how overall dmg works, if u need more in depth answers go check LFAQ or ask Marco to give you the formula for calculating overall dmg.
hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PodolskyV on Thu May 07, 2015 6:47 am

I have no sense what's your point Confused Actualy you said exactly that I said above. My point is that if the skill don't carry weapon damage like arkane torrent, then in stats overal damage displays only that skill damage + x%magic/physical/elemental spell damege modifiers.

PodolskyV
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grantisimo on Mon May 18, 2015 10:48 pm

So what exactly does shadow blade do? I switch over to it and I just end up dying while waiting for something to happen. Would rather just use judge.

grantisimo
Doom Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PodolskyV on Tue May 19, 2015 8:59 am

It working, but don't displaying. If you cast some atmg and see mob's stunned periodicaly then all is right.

However SB doesn't scaling with any your stat. So when I got it on rare balanced knife in A2 terror, 50k magic damage was huge, but now it don't provide me enough kill speed in ubers. I have no dead star RW on other hand because of struggle in A3 sewers, it can be significant difference between 700% ED RW and mediocre shadow blade crafted knives, especialy if Shadaw Blade caries weapon damage.

Now I go with elem dru and maybe return to assassin later.

PodolskyV
Horror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doczoidberg on Wed May 20, 2015 5:35 pm

Really great guide so far.
I have managed to do Challenge 1 as a Median Beginner by following the required steps.
TU4 Kite Shield socketed with Ith's is really worth ith's money (get it?).
I had 26 into Wyrd but it was not really needed, I just had the money over after getting TCD MO's.
I will now grind until I am level 50 and see how well I can perform against Diablo and in Act 5.
At my first try (pre 8k defense) on Diablo I got punched the guts out of me, I thought having max fire resistance was enough.
EDIT: I used TU2 Cestus for complete Hatred except Baal - thanks Gift Box.

If I knew how to hand out cookies I would have given you a dozen already.

Last edited by doczoidberg on Wed May 20, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
doczoidberg
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istaryu on Wed May 20, 2015 6:54 pm

Having 75% resist by hatred act2 should do the trick about your survival. If you die, its not your gears fault. Just keep playing the game until you get better at it Smile
Also, you need 1 cookie to give others, so i gave you your first Smile

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grantisimo on Fri May 22, 2015 10:55 am

Can this video be uploaded in some way thats not blocked in America?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOarYxAMT38

grantisimo
Doom Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Fri May 22, 2015 12:32 pm

There is really no reason to see it unless you plan to play older versions of Median. Video shows ATMG+wyrd assassin using throw knife with shadowblade proc for stuning mobs. In later versions this proc was heavily nerfed. For old version of Chryasor he uses Judge runeword in claw weapon.
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grantisimo on Sat May 23, 2015 6:56 am

Maybe that helps explain why I am getting dumpstered by legacy of blood. So is ATMG still viable? It seems I am stuck with progression now. Last charm I did was Rathma, cant seem to do legacy.
Here are my current stats:
http://i.imgur.com/M7YZV6a.png
http://imgur.com/dMOYj8z
I have the 2x poison knife that I switch to on occasion, have Doom gong shield, Lo RW shield (cant use atm due to not enough defenses without the extra 1%), norrecs shield. Helm is thinking cap. Everything seems a bit underwhelming at this point. Not sure what to farm either, fautz is slow and I randomly die to 2 bots, everywhere else is equally as depressing. I am not much a fan of ATMG/WYRD all that much, would like to use Nagi at some point in time but that seems distant. Seems like I just dont have enough health. Is the same idea that all the untwinked sin pros out there do to start off lol? Any suggestions?

grantisimo
Doom Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum