[v6d] The Kickstarter Sin: The Untwinked Journey

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [v6d] The Kickstarter Sin: The Untwinked Journey

Post by evil_potato on Sat May 23, 2015 8:02 am

couple solutions. you can make bombsin for legacy. works great with all crafted gear. or you can do what i did and cheese it with beacon/wychwind. just time it so that when you summon/walk in the room, beacon goes off. when you walk in start spamming wychwind and die (you will), then wait to see if beacon hits. should 1-hit him with enough +poison/-enemy pois re/ +pois duration.

for survival in fauzt/vizjun use 60%LL judge rw. That + wyrd = OP survive. in crowded areas you regain full health with 1 wave of wyrd.
evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grantisimo on Sat May 23, 2015 8:54 am

Just got the traders chest and hit MB, seems the dmg is the issue now. I just get melted by all the necros that are left over in fauzt

grantisimo
Doom Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evil_potato on Sat May 23, 2015 9:47 am

yes, this build has a problem with them. i just ignore them Very Happy

You really need elemental on-kill proc to take them out fast.
evil_potato
Bane Hunter

Evil Protato
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redicomerade on Mon May 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Help, got a problem in kingdom of shadows,
my equip:

claw: craft danse macabre 600 damage, noblebane for 500 life
Armor: natasha the assasin for another 5% dodge and nice def
helm:world line set from universal lav, sweet def 6330 with jahs, total char defense 92% Very Happy
belt, gloves, boots: crafts for def, total def %
amu:teganze pendant for skill and 15% life, moed poison lengt red, flat DR
rings: 2* empyrand band moed poison lenhgt red, flat DR, vit

Total: 95 poison res, 450% poison res, poison length reduction 175% (got astrogha charm) life 11 500, dr 10% (with SR 50%), flat DR 70,
DEF 136k :/ 66% avoid

Skills: SR, ways, PB maxed 2 sec blink

I can almost always get to juris khan, sometimes not when too many enemies on the bridge and im stuck by darkwardens retaliate or... BARRELS Excited shaking and then enemies and cant blink, stunlocked.
But when fighting juris khan, my life quikcly melting on my eyes, and i dont hit him strong enough as you on the video (you just hit him twice, if i hit him twice he got 20% hp down) to deal this quick get charm and exit.
I got killed always, and reciving body back is almost impossible, and even if i succed, poisoned without equipment- life to 1, got body, hello darkwardens and all the other shit!- DEAD

I really tried to do some other strategy like get off defense, maxed flat DR and avoid- nope
max block- too low hp due to invest in dex,  nope

What can you suggest me so i can be much more tanky, doing it without trouble as in video, and even maybe farm for trophy.

Help Sad

redicomerade
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Mon May 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Try smax PB/WotP/WotG/broadside, 15 point blink. Replace your crafted claw with assassin shield with extra block(old su parma with 2 or 3% block iirc was awesome choice, currently rw with poison runes should be pretty decent), replace belt/boots/gloves with abandoned crafts with fire/lightning pierce or use Ath rw in boots/Vith in belt for extra DR%. Helm by your choice. Tactic simple - rush through citizens, attack turrets for SR buff, blink away if you surounded and keep 1-2 TP scrolls in your belt. Before fighting boss teleport in town, summon edyrems/any other summons you have, then tp back, blink a bit higher boss, use broadside from switch knive, and tp in town when boss die for avoiding his death spiral. Summon edyrems and grab your charm after 5-10 seconds after his death. Back ago i'm running this uber with similar assassin with~25k def/8-9k life over 50 times for getting trophy and it was pretty fun to train my reflexes and every run(with run mode) takes just 3-4 minutes depending on my luck in narrow ledge. With enough FBR/FHR darkwardens should not be problem.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redicomerade on Mon May 25, 2015 7:20 pm

That should work, getting to juris khan, that i can do, tp, reequip to broadside, kill him easily, tp, reequip to get the charm, succes. Cool
Will try it tommorow, this should be good. Thanks.

Just wanted to tank it so bad just as in the video, this guy is so immortal there, i followed this instructions but its not so smiply, i think natasha legacy is really changing it since it has 20k defense + ultimative give 100% total deff
But farming for six kabrunes Facepalm

redicomerade
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Istaryu on Mon May 25, 2015 8:32 pm

Don't forget, don't run, just walk!

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redicomerade on Tue May 26, 2015 4:35 am

Yeahhh,
i got so basic stuff, but thanks
i saw in so many topics that players do this mistake and get killled DOH! so i understand your care. Will remember Wink

redicomerade
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redicomerade on Wed May 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Nope, plan with broadside not working Sad
I come to juris khan, tp, summon 10 edyrems, wp prebuff with SR, back to town, quiclky switch to dark nemezis wich has another 5% avoid ( so its 76% Evil or Very Mad ), back to juris cast broadside, and:
-it cant kill him fast enough because i must be there to broadside hitting him, if i run to city, it will not kill him
-even with ALL important stats maxed and dr 50% and flat dr and 130k def i cant stand there to watch broadside hitting him, they just kill me so fast
- even if there is a perfect situation and little mobs, and i can watch 2 seconds to fight without running back to town, juris spawn turrets and my boradside is hitting them and darkwardens and just a little boss (maxed ways, broadside)
-often tp is not placing at my foot but away of me, and its just another problem because i cant danse macabre cause i got a throwing knife to broadside not dual claw, i know i can blink but-see upside

So i tried with beacon hoping it will proc in this little place and damage him seriously, tried with singularity but there is only one problem- survi, not damage.

So as i see in the docs, there is almost no upgrade to my inventory to this situation, or so minor it will surely wont do a difference. So is it this natasha legacy so much difference that i have to farm it to do this uber? I mean i have a screen of viz jaq tak armor with all jahs it has 20k defense, im losing 5% avoid and its not superior. Natasha have another 100% total defense, so maybe this is it??? Scratch Nope on the card he has 140 k def i got 130 k, he got 13k life i 11k.

I mean cmon!!!!
I have all poison res, max res, lenght reduction, dr%, flat dr, 130k defense- its high as a sin,
up to 76% avoid!!, summons.
What i have to do to make this uber!!!??? Evil or Very Mad
On that video hes just coming there, kill him with 2 hits Scratch and take the charm

As i wrote all this things i noticed something- he have 45k AR and i only 6K DOH!
AND if i go to beacon, not gryphon way, those velocity is a huge boost above boots FRW cap, so i get faster danse macabre, and getting much much less hits.
So beacon, liitle less vit, little more dex for AR, and i will try this and just danse macabre him like in video. But i got half the damage he has on wideo Scratch
Challenge accepted, wish me luck

Edit: dome amethyst in katar and 50 K AR

redicomerade
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redicomerade on Wed May 27, 2015 5:54 pm

So as i see this can work- its just his using voodoo shot! Evil or Very Mad
Thats changes everything! You cant just stop for any second and make a tp as it will kill you instantly. You have to move all the time to avoid it! Strike him, get back, and again.

So it may work, well see

redicomerade
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: