What are your habits?

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are your habits?

Post by void on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:09 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:Do skill quests early because they counteract level/area imbalance.
As a matter of fact I've come across this problem in MP.
In SP I prefer to put /p8, drink xp pot and do a Cathedral run or something.

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:12 pm

One thing I always do and which is probably dumb is to do BRC after clearing up to ancients in Destruction and getting the butcher/infernal machine/creature of flame/tal rasha/death projector/khalimgrad/king koth charms.

Might be easier to do at around 115ish at the end of terror with a maxed out char orb.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrum666 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:21 pm

I agree whit know about how works each skill. I remember mi fisrst char was a barb and put all point in BS in hatred/ terror this work, but in dest don´t work, i had no equip/decent build.

Astrum666
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:04 pm

1st thing I always do is jerk-off to the thought of my new toon before creating them. This is sure to set the mood for the rest for the rest of my play-through. I believe wholeheartedly every good median player worth his or her value also partakes in said rituals. After this feat, it is customary to consume no less than three beers or shots prior to playing, with at least one more beer imbibed for every 20-minutes of game-play to maintain a steady buzz with slight impairment levels increasing steadily as the night wanes on. Third, and most importantly, it is vital to scour the internet for a solid, worthwhile name for my toon, as names such as "sH!tzNgigglz", or "facefukr" have lost their meaning over the past years playing this game; the name must be meaningful, something worth my time, something others will see and weep upon seeing the name with either envy, rage, or embarrassment... or all three at once. Once these three goals have been set forth and completed, it is time to actually start playing, but that is another topic in and of itself.

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:50 am

@taem wrote:1st thing I always do is jerk-off to the thought of my new toon before creating them. This is sure to set the mood for the rest for the rest of my play-through. I believe wholeheartedly every good median player worth his or her value also partakes in said rituals. After this feat, it is customary to consume no less than three beers or shots prior to playing, with at least one more beer imbibed for every 20-minutes of game-play to maintain a steady buzz with slight impairment levels increasing steadily as the night wanes on. Third, and most importantly, it is vital to scour the internet for a solid, worthwhile name for my toon, as names such as "sH!tzNgigglz", or "facefukr" have lost their meaning over the past years playing this game; the name must be meaningful, something worth my time, something others will see and weep upon seeing the name with either envy, rage, or embarrassment... or all three at once. Once these three goals have been set forth and completed, it is time to actually start playing, but that is another topic in and of itself.

Note to self, wear raincoat to lan party at taem's house.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:57 am

median xl habit
lvling my hc chars in duncraig and loosing them most of the time epsecially this laddedr

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:41 am

@taem wrote:1st thing I always do is jerk-off to the thought of my new toon before creating them. This is sure to set the mood for the rest for the rest of my play-through. I believe wholeheartedly every good median player worth his or her value also partakes in said rituals. After this feat, it is customary to consume no less than three beers or shots prior to playing, with at least one more beer imbibed for every 20-minutes of game-play to maintain a steady buzz with slight impairment levels increasing steadily as the night wanes on. Third, and most importantly, it is vital to scour the internet for a solid, worthwhile name for my toon, as names such as "sH!tzNgigglz", or "facefukr" have lost their meaning over the past years playing this game; the name must be meaningful, something worth my time, something others will see and weep upon seeing the name with either envy, rage, or embarrassment... or all three at once. Once these three goals have been set forth and completed, it is time to actually start playing, but that is another topic in and of itself.

Lol+Cookie!.

No special ritual here beyond beyond o couple I inherited from the time I devoted to Titan Quest: explore every corner of the map on the three difficulties, and as Taem metion the part dedicated to choose the name of the toon, baptize all my creatures with mythological names (Tq once again): Diana, for my bowzon; Ares for my barb, Minerva for my sorc, etc...(yeah I know, less original names ever seen, but too lazy to think on cool names Embarassed ).

And when playing, nothing special: just cube the character orb as soon as possible with 5 or so oils of craft to solve mana consumption issues on early stages and that´s all.

TQer
Son of Lucion

Forum Human Rights Activist/TQ Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsianec on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:03 am

well i play hc now so my "must always" are as fallows
Must always STAY ALIVE
Must always STAY ALIVE
Must always STAY ALIVE
Very Happy geting high res and max% dmg reduced and also adding damage reduction MO's to all items as first priority

Marsianec
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:10 am

@Team, when you say new toon, do you mean hentai page update? Either way props for honesty.

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:37 am

@Marsianec wrote:play hc
geting high as first priority

Clap Clap

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile