What are your habits?

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are your habits?

Post by Wotan on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:42 am

If banter could be smoked... I'd be high all the time.

Last edited by Wotan on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:48 am

Salvia's better Wink

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:23 pm

Always play w/ music turned off.
Whenever I hear Rogue Encampment BGM, I nostalgically think of 2005 when I didn't know what a Sigon's set is.

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrum666 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:48 pm

First choose some playlist- doom- black -o european folk.
make some drink , depends of the weather.
first all low challenge , and test diferents builds (insults when dying), then reach level 120(insult when tried kill baal), do some ubers, farm Ta , duncraig and gost old, after make some experiments with equip and skills( insults when the build dying against a fallen).

Astrum666
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:18 pm

Wine (not a fan of beer unless its a homebrew made with love heh).
Cigs
Some Pot (every year -> new friends -> new friends enjoy plant more than ole buds).
EDH (4 player LONGASS social and goofy version of MTG with friends and alcohol lol)
Short-Term Relationships.

Oh and Baseball is life. Not a hobby or addiction. it takes up 1/3 of each day in some way Smile

as for stuff like E, Coke, have done that harder stuff but I don't consider recreational drugs habits if taken infrequently.

Never would touch Heroine bc of best bud in high school.

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:36 pm

1. Prepare some food with the intention to eat it while playing,launch the game,alt tab to check something,30 minutes pass before I even notice,realize I just ate all the food,stay mad at myself for the next few hours(unless I have beer too,then it's cool)
2. Turn off in-game music and play whatever I feel like listening to,or talk to friends on skype
3. Get all waypoints,always,in case I ever need them
4. If I'm using TU's,they should all be t3-t4 by the end of Hatred,t6 by the end of Terror and fully MO'd by act 2 Destruction(this is when I usually reach 120 for some reason)
5. As soon as I have enough money for a honorific item or enough MO's,keep my resists @75 at all times,no exceptions(usually a3 hatred)
6. Once I reach destruction: beat most of the easier uberquests,then realize that I'm in that weird spot where I can't do any of the harder ubers using current gear and I can't farm efficiently either(or I can farm only one area,but I get tired after seeing Witchhunter's armor for the 15th time and I roll a new character xD)

Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:15 am

@Will wrote:Never would touch Heroine bc of best bud in high school.

That's your own prejudices controlling your beliefs. I've done everything under the sun and will tell you people ALWAYS fall back to their drug of choice, regardless of the bullshit propaganda you hear in school! I've seen pot smokers take a trip down the coke/meth highway for a little over a year and claim in the end, they never really liked it as much as bud, only did it because thats what everyone else did and just went back to smoking weed. I personally completely stopped after having kids, just an occasional Xanex or Valium to chill out evey now and then, but I'm over "getting high". However, Ive done enough acid and mushrooms and E to kill several horses - seperatly, enough coke to make a large brick or more, enough meth to get everyone in a single prision high for a week, and enough heroin to kill several rockstars several times over, yet my drug of choice was always meth at the time. Luckily for me, I realized my weakness and will never again do that shit so long as I'm alive, but I say all this to tell you your hang up with heroin is in your head alone, and there is no chance of getting addicted unless you let yourself, else you will always fall back to your drug of choice. For me, my drug of choice now is programming - I will sometimes code till 1:30-2am and realize what time it is and I'm like, oh fuck, I need to go to sleep now, because I don't feel tired because I'm doing something that excites me, something I love. Anyway, you've probably already done it anyhow since heroin come from opium which is in Norco/Vicodin, morphine, codine, and all those types of drugs.

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:34 am

Um ok. He's off heroine because it destroyed his life and was left with only the military as his option.

but if his life experience = prejudice, then it is what it is.

I do know this: He was and remains the smartest person I've ever met and probably will meet. By the time I meet Chomsky (if I even am able to through a mutual friend), he'll be even older. 

as for the rest of your message.... it's quite a long paragraph and I have dyslexia so I'll assume all that stuff is right on as well.

Oh and for fun: opium which is in Norco/Vicodin, morphine, codine, ---Funny enough, I've done zero of any of these and yet have done coke enough to have fun Smile

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:49 am

@Will wrote:Oh and for fun: opium which is in Norco/Vicodin, morphine, codine, ---Funny enough, I've done zero of any of these

Heh, alright, fair enough.

@Will wrote:yet have done coke enough to have fun

But have you ever rocked up cocaine with baking soda and smoked it (i.e. crack for the less informed)? If not, then I'd venture to say you only got a partial high, whereas smoking it will make your entire body buzz. Don't ask me how to do it; I wouldn't want to contribute to the delinquency of others on these forums Laughing ; the internet does a good enough job already.

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:50 pm

I don't try to recover body unless I'm doing an uber like Yshari Sanctum bossfight.

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum