What are your habits?

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are your habits?

Post by grimjerk on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:19 pm

I am glad that I don't have a particularly addiction prone brain chemistry because in my first--absolutely horrific--marriage I once quartered a 20mg oxycotin and took the quarters over a 12 hour period. I totally get heroin addiction now. You could have set a bomb of in the next room and my only reaction would have been, "Man, could you keep it down in there?"

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikarus on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Main Habits - some of which I might break from a bit soon.

#1 - Do den of evil immediately after Lczero and then shove scrolls of townportals into char orb for mana regen to speed up the leveling process. no casting = no killing unless you use basic attack. icky. I keep this up until level 15.
#2 - All extra cash on first character goes to MF orbs unless I need resists. Also, I make a Wheel Of Fortune and Rabbits Boots asap, as well as El rw belt, and Ith rw Armor unless I have enough shards to make TU Gambeson or Full Plate Mail. Which brings me to my third habit.
#3 - character number 1 is always SwordFlinger - Dedicated Melee Sorc. I start her off as a Pure Energy Lorenado/Forked Lightning caster with Nef Staff and as soon as I feel it is viable (lvl 49) I switch to Melee, and she never goes back.
#4 - Solo my sunstones with tu2/3 Warped Blade moed for faster attack and miasma plus maybe crushing blow, tu5/6 Jitan's Kamon, tu5 Banner of Duncraig, tu3/4 Deadfall, tu6 Lionspaw, and likely a Ral helm. If I haven't reached this level of tus yet I try with lower tiers and use my partial runs to uptier them until the partial run becomes a full sunstone run. Many times I don't need anywhere close to my planned level of gear to succeed. Especially now that this ladder we got Fusillade which is a brutal skill for a melee spec since its not melee and can cast from under baneblade buff.
#5 - Walk the rest of the way through hatred, and terror, doing all quests along the way, improving my gear as I go. Refuse tcows when offered.
#6 - Upon entering destruction I go back to terror for dogmas.
#7 - Farm k3k for 500 sigs.
#8 - Smash all easy to mid level ubers with my sorc and pass them on to a new character. Usually assassin.
#9 - Use assassin to do the harder charms for herself and then for sorc.
#10 - Druid steals gear and charms from both chars and sin cries.
#11 - Farm sewers and trade skull1s for everything I need.
#12 - QQ silently that I didn't make a necro and nobody trades away sha'ads for skull1s.
#13 - Plan on making Necro to cheese toraja and realize we are so close to Reset I don't bother and just continue farming dunc/fauzt/sewers etc until it starts all over again.

^^ the above is one example of a progression through a ladder, it is not the only progression I have made, nor is it a complete description as there were things in between. However, this IS very typical of me.

Pikarus
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BornOfFire on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:24 am

Must always touch exploding cow in Tristram. "Oh, hey, I wonder what this cow does..." BOOM "Oh, GOD it's all OVER ME! I think a piece went in my nose!"

BornOfFire
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBlackZ on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:03 am

Constantly press '`/~' key to check how many pots left Happy head nod .

MrBlackZ
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:12 pm

Must always take the upper path to Meph at the Seat of Hatred.

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum