Reverting back and Forth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reverting back and Forth

Post by ExIke on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:19 am

I've been reading but still can't find a solution. I'm probably looking in the wrong place Rolling Eyes . BUT I'd appreciate any direction. So I'm trying to figure out how to use D2SE to let me play on D2 LoD Battlenet 1.13 AND still be able to select MXL and play single player. If its possible please tell me where to look, and/or, how to do it. Thanks in advance!

ExIke
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reverting back and Forth

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:44 am

D2SE doesn't support 1.13d. Contact Seltsamuel who apparently has an update "almost ready" for about 4 years Twisted Evil

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExIke on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:50 am

Haha thanks lol. So is there a way to maybe rename the current computer file folder and resintall the d2 files maybe. Seperate them some how.

Last edited by ExIke on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total

ExIke
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:57 am

You can, but there might be issues to jump between original Battle net and TSW. It's luck based to be honest. You can either get everything to magically work... or not.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExIke on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

It actually worked Very Happy . I renamed the previous x86 file folder D2. Searched my d2 and d2lod installers. Reinstalled and now there are 2 seperate file folders. Both work properly for me Clap Clap .

ExIke
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot_ice on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:07 am

@ExIke wrote:So I'm trying to figure out how to use D2SE to let me play on D2 LoD Battlenet 1.13 AND still be able to select MXL and play single player. If its possible please tell me where to look, and/or, how to do it. Thanks in advance!
I'm not certain what is the problem, because you can actually do that: Install 1.13d and you can play on Battle.net, on the other side with D2SE -> MedianXL it will temporarily use the 1.13c files from the /CORE directory without actually patching your diablo2. (I now tested it just for you, works)

Do you mean playing them simultanously? For that there are third party loaders for 1.13d to start multiple diablos.

Btw: You can start 1.13d via D2SE by just pressing "Start D2" (top right corner) however without any settings and loader, and ofc with the requirement of  1.13d already being installed.
Btw: If you will have pathing problems - that's usually coming with multiple installs - you can change those in your registry, "regedit.exe".

Hot_ice
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum