Weird error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird error

Post by Fijay on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:48 am

Was just playing on my main when the game started to lag, this happened while i was shrine crafting so i just left the game since i clicked the cube transmute so many times before i realized i was lagging. I got booted to login screen as usual. But for some reason it seems like me main character or account is broken, if i try to log on my main i get Realm down / Server down all the time. So i tried logging on a mule, that worked. Here i can join and create games. Been trying to log on my main occasionally for a while now, but every time the servers are down etc. And if I do not get tossed out straight away my game crash and give me the error line #627 i think it was. (going to edit that when I get the error again)

Anybody had this problem before? Or any admin who can log on my char to see if the problem is on my end or something.

My account is : Fijay

Last edited by Fijay on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fijay
Siren

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird error

Post by grimjerk on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:19 am

No help for your game error, but for your spelling error here is Uncle's English pro-tip-of-the-day for non-native speaker.

"I before E except after C, or when sounded like A as in NEIGHBOR and WEIGH or in weird words like WEIRD. But don't forget exceptions because spelling ain't SCIENCE."

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:18 am

wait for the automatic server reset, in about 21 h and 10 min. if the character is still stuck, we'll try something else.

does it crash when you log in with your main account, or does it crash after you select a character?
what happens if you make a new character with your main acc?

what 3rd party tools are you using?

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick1358 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:27 am

I'd say it is much likely because the game crashed, with your character stuck in it. In other words, the server thinks your character i still in a game, making you unable to join an other game. Only fix i know for this, is a server restart Smile

Nick1358
Thunderbolt

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:17 pm

It's not really weird. It happens and what this guy said ^^

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:57 pm

I think the server reset now, so your character might be free:
http://www.medianxl.com/t6299p120-server-down#181971

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fijay on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:26 pm

@grimjerk wrote:No help for your game error, but for your spelling error here is Uncle's English pro-tip-of-the-day for non-native speaker.

"I before E except after C, or when sounded like A as in NEIGHBOR and WEIGH or in weird words like WEIRD. But don't forget exceptions because spelling ain't SCIENCE."

Thank you, that is a easy and good tip to remember.

@Quirinus wrote:wait for the automatic server reset, in about 21 h and 10 min. if the character is still stuck, we'll try something else.

does it crash when you log in with your main account, or does it crash after you select a character?
what happens if you make a new character with your main acc?

what 3rd party tools are you using?

It crashes when I select the character, every other character works "fine". They had some weird shit going on a while too but it stopped 15min after the disconnect.

Now the servers are down so I do not get to test if the more time have solved the problem, but I get to see if a server restart fixes the problem sooner rather than later now I guess.

Thanks for the help. Ill update when servers are back on.

EDIT: Seems like the server restart fixed the problem

Fijay
Siren

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum