have you ever thought about giving up with median XL?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: have you ever thought about giving up with median XL?

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:44 pm

@grimjerk wrote:As far as the SP vs MP design focus I am fairly certain that this is a statement that Marco himself has made, though it appears to be beyond my search-fu level to find. And the difference I was pointing up was between Median XL (Laz) and Median XL Ultamative(Marco).

quite the opposite. All the ubers I did were focused on SP. Hence why some of them are so stupidly easy/cheesable in MP.
I have yet to see someone solo void.. that uber was supposed to be hard. All videos i've seen from it are mass cheesing .

But there's a difference. I want everyone to play MP, aka TSW. But this is for a simple reason, which is, people should learn to play untwinked, instead of having an infinite stash forever. Plus no cheating. I have played many years in MP but I always played on my own (and will keep it that way forever). I'm talking about ubering at 120, of course. I have never farmed in a team or done ubers with other people because I find it dumb and no fun/challenge. Of course I got some help for jday or toraja every now and then but that's about it. If I wasn't able to do say, uldyssian, due to my 600+ ping, I'd rather just not do it instead of cheesing it

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:49 pm

So your saying for example for void, the soul of wrath part, there is another way to do it besides using rathma's chosen with UHC paladin or xbow necro? :/

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:49 pm

yes

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:53 pm

I remember you saying something of moving him around because there are some invisible traps that will damage him but honestly I did that with my 70+ avoid sin for about 5 minutes and nothing happened :/. Probably players didn't discovered the glitch yet to alot of things (even the seal of tathamet thingy, or those golden statues in twin seas) and that's why they choosed the other way to do it...I agree it isn't really fun to do for example BLaz in two players, but MNX Boss for example looks totally impossible alone :/.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:00 pm

@romanN1 wrote:MNX Boss for example looks totally impossible alone :/.

Evil potato somehow managed to find a way to beat him. If he succeeded, everyone else should. Smile

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:04 pm

I am talking about a legit method here and by saying "legit" I exclude cheesing also Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Denshii on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:20 am

This game is very easy but, need dedication on farming

Denshii
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:21 am

@MarcoNecroX wrote:
@grimjerk wrote:As far as the SP vs MP design focus I am fairly certain that this is a statement that Marco himself has made, though it appears to be beyond my search-fu level to find. And the difference I was pointing up was between Median XL (Laz) and Median XL Ultamative(Marco).

quite the opposite. All the ubers I did were focused on SP. Hence why some of them are so stupidly easy/cheesable in MP.
I have yet to see someone solo void.. that uber was supposed to be hard.  All videos i've seen from it are mass cheesing .

But there's a difference. I want everyone to play MP, aka TSW. But this is for a simple reason, which is, people should learn to play untwinked, instead of having an infinite stash forever. Plus no cheating. I have played many years in MP but I always played on my own (and will keep it that way forever). I'm talking about ubering at 120, of course. I have never farmed in a team or done ubers with other people because I find it dumb and no fun/challenge. Of course I got some help for jday or toraja every now and then but that's about it. If I wasn't able to do say, uldyssian, due to my 600+ ping, I'd rather just not do it instead of cheesing it

I stand, or rather sit, corrected.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBlackZ on Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:08 pm

@johnnxiv wrote:I thought about giving up several times because the game is way too hard. On my Amazon, I hit ~220k def and still get kill miserably. I know 220k def is nothing to you guys, some have like 700k def, but I got stuck in Terror Act 4. What about you guys?

That's it, Terror Act4, but actually I would say there's nothing to panic though Very Happy , it's just something you find more difficult than the others, not impossible. Just a matter of patience Razz .

Getting stuck in PoD and CotD? Then just be more careful, the only thing that matters is the Knight of @#*(&$, who lowers your stats and get you killed in a second. Hell Cat is nothing so disturbing, if you are javazon, then just try to lure the other mobs away, ignoring the boys Toms

Or in the underground level? I believe the thing is Ash Troll, Void Archon, the guy who turns into a fire ball then explodes and the guy who is invisible and blink all the time. Try to kill Ash Troll when you are facing a pack with other monsters, which is the easiest way to survive, Void Archon can be killed by luring and dmging, explosive kids, just kill them as fast as possible or even leave them there, trying to dodge the fire balls, and Troupes (iir the name c) should be easily avoided.

These are all the problems I faced, hope this will be useful. As Whist said, if youtry to give up, you will soon return Spinning Mr. Green

MrBlackZ
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnxiv on Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:18 pm

After tons of struggles playing Median Xl, I get a little better now. Median Xl is really challenging, and time consuming. I really like it. Thank everyone for answering my noob questions. I hope developers wont make a completely new version which is incompatible with XVc because I dont want to start all over again. Thanks to all the developers who created this awesome patch.

johnnxiv
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum