Titan Quest

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Titan Quest

Post by Metalistas on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:57 pm

I have read skills description and some atacks with shield give option to atack multiple targets. I haven't tried them out yet and not sure how long are the cooldowns for those skills.
I found that sabertooth weapon, now i just "chop in half" all the enemies i see in front of me Smile
Spoiler:

and few second later

Also found some possible exploit in city with stone soldiers and their boss that teleports back. It is possible to "hug the wall" and run pass him then clear soldiers and kill boss. You still have to kill everything, but its less poting and kiting.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:24 pm

@Metalistas wrote:I found that sabertooth weapon, now i just "chop in half" all the enemies i see in front of me Smile

Wow!, and you have found a really nice one (it shall be something like "Colossal (+ x damage) Sabertooth of Annihilation" (+x% damage) ). Congrats Clap Clap !

@Metalistas wrote:I have read skills description and some atacks with shield give option to atack multiple targets. I haven't tried them out yet and not sure how long are the cooldowns for those skills.

It depends on the skill, and also on the skill type (active/passive):

-Shield Charge (+Disruption) has a cooldown of 12 seconds
-Batter (+Rend Armor). This one has a really short cooldown; don´t remember exactly but it might be something 3-4 seconds or so.
-The shield passives (Shield Smash, Disable and Pulverize). With these skills you do damage with both your weapon, and your shield (your shield will convey all the bonuses applied on a weapon attack, and thus if your weapon converts attack damage to health, your shield will too, etc...). These three skills are the Defense equivalent of the dual wielding tree of Warfare mastery, and don´t have a cooldown either. Pulverize is especially awesome as it is has awesome synergies with Hamstring (one of the sinergies of Onslaught)...and both of them share the same mistake on the skill description: although they say the give a flat reduction of monster´s offensive/defensive ability respectively, the reduction is actually percentage based, so what you get from it is that mele monsters will have really hard times hitting you with a mele attack (Pulverize) if they are hit by that shield passive, while your toon (once he has inflict the initial attack) is hitting critical hits all the way (Hamstring)

TQer
Son of Lucion

Forum Human Rights Activist/TQ Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:59 am

Yeah, i just realised that first Sabertooth is awesome. Because i have found 3 more and they does boost my atack speed to 199 but modifiers are worse. I also found some nice unique mace which has a chance to freeze mobs and in combo with sabertooth - i freeze mobs quite a lot. Really helps when fighting a pack of mobs lead by a tough caster. Freezing worked against some act boss too. Will post pics when i get back from work.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:57 am

@Metalistas wrote: I also found some nice unique mace which has a chance to freeze mobs and in combo with sabertooth - i freeze mobs quite a lot. Really helps when fighting a pack of mobs lead by a tough caster. Freezing worked against some act boss too. Will post pics when i get back from work.

I guess that club shall be Demeter´s Sorrow. That´s a nice item too, congrats again if I were guessing right Very Happy !. That one is quite fast (has a decent bonus of %attack speed), and what is best: it counts on a flat bonus of resistances´reduction which is a nice help to increase all your damages (and also the duration of the additional effects such as the freeze one).

TQer
Son of Lucion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:27 am

It depends on your tastes, Mahitovec.

Being a Median Ultimative player, I guess you like an insane spawn of mosters on the screen, don´t you?. If that was the case and also you want to keep on playing the masteries of vanilla game, I would give a go to any of these two:

-the Uber Mod. This one includes, among other features:

-All monsters have an heavy increasement on all their stats: resistances, Offensive an Defensive ability, life and the damage they inflict.
-Bosses appear on a x6 version (with the stat increasment too).
-New affixes on green items (and also, you can find affixes on item types that do not belong to that type on vanilla game). This feature is the one that will make the player play "untwinked"...or at least, will make you farm, as the items of vanilla game in the vast majority of cases are much worse than the things you can find on this mod.
-A new boss.

You can download it from here:

http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/26288-Release-UBER-Mod-1-0

To install it, there is a small difference with other mods. Iirc, there is a text file on the folder that contains the mod with the instructions to install it. If that wasn´t the case, just PM or post it and I will tell you.

-Also Soulvizier Mod is an awesome option too: it was created using as "starting point" a mod created by Munderbunny, which was the creator of the Uber Mod, called "Underlord", and it includes a lot of new things. Among others: increasment on difficulty, new monsters, a balance of the whole game (skills, etc...), new items, new items type, a new merchant, a new dungeon, impovements on the IA of monsters, more levels for your toon, etc...

You can downloead it from here, and I´m pretty sure there might be a version in russian somewhere:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/soulvizier

TQer
Son of Lucion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:43 am

http://www.moddb.com/mods/soulvizier/downloads/soulvizier-beta-07
this?

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:39 am

Dowload the last one available:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/soulvizier/downloads/soulvizier-beta-090

And also the last patch for it:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/soulvizier/downloads/soulvizier-beta-096

TQer
Son of Lucion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:22 am

im playing sv, need help with choosing second mastery. frist is def. i was thinking about nature or spirit but prolly dmg gonna suck hard then.
also im still thinking about using axe or mace mastery, if i choose axe, i need to go full dex?

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:22 am

0.98 is the latest SV patch, FWIW:
http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/54956-Soulvizier-0-98x

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:41 am

@mahitovec wrote:im playing sv, need help with choosing second mastery. frist is def. i was thinking about nature or spirit but prolly dmg gonna suck hard then.
also im still thinking about using axe or mace mastery, if i choose axe, i need to go full dex?

You don't need full dex if you go axe. Axes by default have really low % piercing so the penetration of that passive actually gives you only a small amount of bonus. Strength is always the best stat for melee for dps.

For second mastery - cookie cutter build is with Warfare - very few active skills many passives and ownage. The other one I suggest you use is Dream - more interesting to play and still really nice damage. Other choices like Spirit or Storm are also viable and do good damage but I've never tried those combos. Btw starting with defence mastery will probably make your leveling very slow. Usually it's a good idea to take the dps mastery first (altho defence gives awesome dps later after you max out all shield procs).

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum