Titan Quest

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Titan Quest

Post by GregMXL on Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Did you download the 1.7 fan patch? Trust me your luck is a lot better than mine with those drops. Nice!

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:10 pm

I used two patches while installing. 1.30 for TQ and 1.17 for expansion. Also playing on old laptop so most of graphics are on low or off. Yet still i get some minor feels of lag when i go from cave outside, etc. But it's for a single second and after that it's smooth.
About loot, i got green shield in temple with 3 undead princes (has str bonus and 5% to hp) and i got it twice, same temple, same shield, same stats. Some one call Morpheus Very Happy
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:17 pm

I've gotten so many yellow and white items that I get overly excited when I see any other colors on the screen when an item drops. Razz  I also keep getting solid items but they're always for casters. Grrr!

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Yeah, i used to think Diablo 2 was rigged in terms of drops Very Happy My chars always got the loot for other classes.
Again on TQ - just read the masteries. And again - Xaphan's mod is probably the best that can happen when you add MXL and TQ in one game. So much ideas implemented. So many cookies not given.
Almost at Delphi town. Got some naughty items:
Spoiler:

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Ditto here - my bow user keeps getting melee weapons Very Happy

Spoiler:

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:24 pm

How come your interface is so different ? What is that plus at your chest/leg armor ?
How you get those envelopes ? Are those recipes for crafting shiny artifacts ?

And why the hell are you in Egipt ? Very Happy I though this was greek themed, no ?
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:27 pm

I'm playing the Soulvizier mod - keeps original map but makes the whole game harder (more trash, more elites, heroic monsters etc and adds some more crafting and items ). That's just the interface that comes with it.

The plus means something is socketed there. Those charms and relics you collect can be socketed into gear and are not just ingredients for artefacts.

Envelopes are the formulas to make artefacts (that flask in the bottom left corner of my equips). They are random drops in acts.

It's mythology themed. Greek mythology in acts 1 & 4; egypt in 2; orient in 3 Smile

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Ok. I think i found the item that TQer was talking about. Damage to vitality. Got it from spider boss at top of mountain where the quest for olive tree ended. Fight took 30+ pots Very Happy
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Nice! You passed my level. I am 11 with horrible gear. Razz I'm excited to see the's items though.

Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:05 am

It's not a race Very Happy
Got question about atack speed. I am planing to use dual weapons and googled a lot about atack speeds but still dont understand few things. Correct me if i got it wrong:
1) using two weapons there is 50% chance to use 1 of them in simple atack (so i want them both to be fast speed)
2) using dual swing with both weapons speed is calculated how ? simple sum or sum divided by 2 ? (then i would need just to reach 200% IAS cap)
3) how to know the duration of skill timer ? can i decrease it ? For example battle standart:
Spoiler:

Says duration is 26s and life time is 20s. Not sure if life timer is the cooldown of skill, but for now duration is definatelly shorter than cooldown. I like the skill and i am familiar with it from here.

Useful info for quests - here.
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum