No

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by gg2 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:07 pm

@excalabar wrote:Q: is there any online or offline tools that keeps the game online for a while?

I generally need 2 or 3 times relog to take my corpse at duncraig and I am generally playing alone. So look for a solution for this..

If you stay 5 minutes in a game, that game will stay up 5 more minute after you leave it. Just watch at what time you enter the game and count 5 min from there.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:50 pm

@deadbus wrote:I'be done most ubers with trap rat druid, but I can't beat duncraig. After blink to another room I'm getting crowded. I've tried sorcs, barbs, but with same result. Is there class that doesnt require too much hear and have enough armor and killspeed to survive after blink?
Getting Jitan charm with rat is easy peesy. Jitan is better than blink so you don't have to worry much about swapping weapons during play. Melee Necro using Angel of Death can get you out of trouble in Duncraig.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:26 pm

summon nec is very badass in fauzt/ dunc, if u orb ur gears full of minion life and use black mass, when u blink through walls ur summons spread out to deal with ur enemies since they move very fast with black mass buffed. Just need to pay attention because it's very hard to see a barrel even when it is thrown inside ur crowd.
-My Q: Iam building a dual sword-base barb, using iron spiral as farming skill, and 2 axes on switch. Which stance should i max? Wolf or bear? also which ones should i put leftovers beside summon wolf? currently 1 point in all fighting- clicking skill, should i put more on any thing?

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Wolf stance maxed. Points besides wolf companion should be in spirit guide.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 pm

@looney-toons wrote:barb with high def and good damage and kill speed can do dunc with ease. craft a ancient hand helm and use yaggi axe with some good procs on glove boots and rings and ammy and you should do fine. dunc is one of easiest places I have found to farm with my barb and can clear easily in fairly short time

With all due respect, your advice is ridiculous. That axe is one of the best weapons for a barb and a player cannot just summon that weapon out of thin air. Nor is that player necessarily rich enough to trade for it. 

If trap rat doesnt work, try melee necromancers or pouncezons/javazons (these are spoken very highly of in duncraig). Otherwise, if you like traprat, then bear in mind you need to itemize a lot of defense, DR% AND kill speed to get rid of mobs blocking your path in duncraig (or have teleport skill from void charm).

As for dual-wielding barbs, wolves and spirit guide are great places for points, as is Daedalus (for more dmg, AR, and BH duration)

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybridreamer on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Trishula vs Herfjotur vs Askari Device for javazon? Playing with my friend whose a lion stance barb if it makes a difference.

Hybridreamer
Razor Fur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Herfjotur all the way.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybridreamer on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Is it just for the chronofield? Cause my friend was eventually gonna switch over to bear stance barb and focus on tanking for me.

Hybridreamer
Razor Fur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:32 pm

If the barb has Spirit Walk, you're going to have a bad time.

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum