Strange Zorun Tzin??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange Zorun Tzin??

Post by potapo_gourouni on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi all. I'd ike to have some help with Zorun Tzin if possible.

My problem is that i cannot understand how can i damage him..
What stands in documendation is not happening with me and i tried him many times.
He doesn't spawn any Yetis and he is not spawning a statue every 10 seconds. He spawns 1 or 2 more statues every time right after i purify one of his.
Sometimes he is not spawning any statue if i'm not hitting him, but generally i can't see a pattern regarding his statue's summoning...

Also he has an instant death attack that i can't figure out how it's working and if it's dodgeable. Neutral

potapo_gourouni
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Zorun Tzin??

Post by Astrum666 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:45 am

Helo, he summon 1 or 2 statues after that, he cast singularity , SoR and blink.IMO is a hard fight , but no imposible, have patience and you can hit .In my case I use a barb, if you post you equip and char might be easier help you how to kill him.

Astrum666
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amazon_fury on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:31 am

i think the documentation is outdated in dat part
SECRET CHRASYOR (old version, up to XIV): casts singularity, SOR, ... summons statue every 10sec, statue spawns yetis,...
ZORUN TZIN (new/current version - XVc): summon statues and Flying-polar-buffalo-error (ratfinks) like mad, 6-direction one hit KO (whenever he blinks to u), but it is dodgeable when u're close to him (solo). Zorun Tzin is like other heroic bosses - has a shield dat randomly lose immunity. The Strategy here is firstly to have one shot skills (caster, -199 enemies's resistances), secondly luring the rats then prepare for his blinking on u, cast all heavily-damaged skills u have. If he summons the statues, run fast to other place, clear the statues if there are too much. Repeat until he is dead.
P/s: I killed him with my elemental dudu: lone wolf set, - 199 fire res, 20k rain of fire, use mythal then rain of fire

amazon_fury
Heretic

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBlackZ on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:51 am

Firstly,
@Quirinus wrote:HTML Documentation v2.94 for MXL: Ultimative XVc (unfinished), work in progress

The only thing that matters is the ratfinks, Zorun himself is an easy boss, you know. Someway like Laz, but the map is huge and the statues are not so troublesome.

He summon the statues quite randomly, so sometimes you can have a decent amount of time to dmg him, just kill him within melee range, as he only uses ranged attacks.

- Use edyrems to lure the rats a bit, cuz they are the hardest part of the quest
- Summon him in one corner, run away from the statues so that he follows, going out of the aura, dmg him in the brief period when he drops his res.
- When he continues to summon statue, run again to another clear spot, dmg him.
- Repeat the process till he dies, or the map is flooded with statues, if the latter is the case, try to escape form him and clear some areas, lure him to there and rape him.

His attack... it's simple, a six-direction explosion, quite dodge-able: Obviously he attacks upon pouncing, so when you see he jump upon your head, stop moving for some 0.5 sec to avoid the "missiles", then go on.

p.s: be patience, because he almost cannot be one-hit killed. My barb with 30k dmg x 25 frames x 2 SB on hit and -199 ELR can't take him down in a blink Very Happy .

@amafury: bác 1 hit nó với số dmg đó được à Scratch ?

MrBlackZ
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by potapo_gourouni on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:17 pm

asiohdoqwhoad!!
Thnx guys!
I figured out his 1 shot skill also but i have to say this uber is sooooooooooo boring for me...
Survival is not a problem (im trying him with my dual wield barb, 1million def, 30k life, 41% dr and iceburst for attack)
the killing part is that disturbs me.... but i got it now.... i just tried and made it till i got him down to 50% and then exited game cause of hyper boredom..
btw i finally did astrogha and kabraxis lately and have to say they gave me much fun
(sorry for bad english) and thnx again guys!!

-edit:
Finally!!!!!
He kneeled in front of my barb!! Very Happy

potapo_gourouni
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum