help with TA (BRC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help with TA (BRC)

Post by rosabeta on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:23 pm

Aloah!
I am asking for some help or advice with the Trial of Blood (killing the Lightning and Ice Priestesses within 30seconds in Terror in Tran Athulua).
I am playing a Javazon with Enfilade and Fairy Ring and i have problems picking out the Priestesses and letting them long enough live, not even talking about the lure which should be quite easy. I am playing in SP mode, so maybe somebody could open up a tp in TCP/IP (prefer tunngle) or as mentioned, give some useful advice.
Maybe i should auto attack? :/

rosabeta
Bone Sorcerer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help with TA (BRC)

Post by suchbalance on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:34 pm

The javazon checklist for trial of blood:

1)Are you using curare uberskill? If no go to point 2. If yes, respec it to paragon.

2)Still doing too much damage? Buy a random javelin from a vendor and equip it. Use ricochet to aoe mobs around priestess bosses, which will not do much single target damage (in comparison to enfilade). Do not use fairy ring at all if anywhere close to the boss positions.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosabeta on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:39 pm

I am using Paragon, i will incorporate your tip.
thank you!
edit: worked very well! confidence helped too.

Last edited by rosabeta on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

rosabeta
Bone Sorcerer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:55 pm

No problems. If you would like to keep playing with paragon, it would probably be a good idea to incorporate a maxed out Ecstatic frenzy in your build as you might be lacking in the damage department early on.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosabeta on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:12 pm

This character is lvl120 and has enough Damage so far (CB helps a lot). I may consider using Ecstatic Frenzy, although i enjoy how well rounded and defensive my Build is, but i have not tried Ubers in Destruction with it yet.

rosabeta
Bone Sorcerer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:55 am

I've done Trial of Blood by first getting max block, picked curare and MO'ed a temporary TU Setzschild with Faster Run/Walk. Cleared first path way between two Priestesses, then killed the fire Priestess, after that went to the light Priestess and killed her (offscreen because I use TU Glaive for that run), then finally run like a bitch to go to the cold Priestess. Took me like 20+ seconds to run and kill that way.

But you finished that already so its good. Very Happy

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:00 am

My first time doing BRC was with bowzon. I did the same thing. I got honorics jacked with move speed, killed the cold priestess, then ran like hell to lightning one and barely killed her within 30 seconds.

The adrenaline rush was extreme.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum