cannot complete lc2

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cannot complete lc2

Post by Shito88 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:02 pm

Hi again,
so i defeated kurast BA, got my class charm (eye of divinity for paladin), defeated Tal Rasha ( both on lvl 70)

and then, i cannot cube my charm ... tried with perf onyx and ruby . doesnt work :/

Did i missed something ?

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cannot complete lc2

Post by Asteroth on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:11 pm

lc2 is for terror difficulty

are you on terror? are you getting swirlies when you try to cube the pgems?

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shito88 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:12 pm

@Asteroth wrote:lc2 is for terror difficulty

are you on terror? are you getting swirlies when you try to cube the pgems?

Very Happy

I knew something was wrong, was way too fast to be a real challenge .. Ok gotta kill andariel and get this act2 done haha sorry.
btw this was written nowhere in the quest notes afaik

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:14 pm

What quest notes? If you look thru the docs, it's written there that it's Terror difficulty only. Smile

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shito88 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:30 pm

@Stealthmaster wrote:What quest notes? If you look thru the docs, it's written there that it's Terror difficulty only. Smile

yeah my bad. Just killed andariel and found her dogma. damn another nice thing to make I wasn't aware of yet. so nice game Smile

Am I the only one to think that's how original D2 should look like ?

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:42 pm

@Shito88 wrote:

Definitely not the only one Cheers!

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shito88 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:46 pm

@suchbalance wrote:
@Shito88 wrote:

Definitely not the only one Cheers!

Laughing

This game looks so challenging, IDK how many times it will take me to down all ubers, just tried Butcher on lvl 76, 2 hits dead. ( not him but me ) Very Happy

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Good luck with playing! Very Happy

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:34 pm

@Shito88 wrote:
@Stealthmaster wrote:What quest notes? If you look thru the docs, it's written there that it's Terror difficulty only. Smile

yeah my bad. Just killed andariel and found her dogma. damn another nice thing to make I wasn't aware of yet. so nice game Smile

Yea, pretty much everyone thinks that when they start playing hahaha
Even some of the D2 and D3 developers played it and were amazed.
The difficulty was intentional because the regular cLoD wasn't a challenge at all. Even Median XL wasn't a too big challenge, so it was made harder. Median XL: Ultimative is even harder than the regular Median XL, because people got used to even that level of difficulty.

I hope you didn't miss Level Challenge 0 and 1? xD

Yea the whole Challenges section in the Documentation has other nice things. Challenges are pretty much preparation at low levels for the real uberquests, and a nice reward. Including the Monster Tokens section for Dogmas (and Evil Eyes), and Minigames section for 3 minigames. The last difficulty "Destruction" is also a preparation for Uberquests, and for example Nihlathak quest is pretty much almost an uberquest because of its difficulty and reward, so people skip him.

I don't know if you're using PlugY for SP (makes it so much easier to play) or playing MP on the Realm with other people? Smile

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shito88 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:14 pm

@Quirinus wrote:
@Shito88 wrote:

Yea, pretty much everyone thinks that when they start playing hahaha
Even some of the D2 and D3 developers played it and were amazed.
The difficulty was intentional because the regular cLoD wasn't a challenge at all. Even Median XL wasn't a too big challenge, so it was made harder. Median XL: Ultimative is even harder than the regular Median XL, because people got used to even that level of difficulty.

I hope you didn't miss Level Challenge 0 and 1? xD

Yea the whole Challenges section in the Documentation has other nice things. Challenges are pretty much preparation at low levels for the real uberquests, and a nice reward. Including the Monster Tokens section for Dogmas (and Evil Eyes), and Minigames section for 3 minigames. The last difficulty "Destruction" is also a preparation for Uberquests, and for example Nihlathak quest is pretty much almost an uberquest because of its difficulty and reward, so people skip him.

I don't know if you're using PlugY for SP (makes it so much easier to play) or playing MP on the Realm with other people? Smile

Yeah, the difficulty is getting crazier and crazier. I have played almost all best D1 mods, they are very difficult trust me ( especially The Hell Mode), but compared to this mod, it's nothing, and i havent seen half the game yet Very Happy

I didn't missed first challenges, yes i am using plugY on solo, couldn't play solo without it.

Got now to level 80, and pushed through act2 which is quite easy, but then i tried Tal Rasha and LOL i couldn't approach thoses mages

i have like 14k terror strike, 4500 hp, all res 81-91 , high defense, but this seems impossible with my TU6 gear atm

guessing getting superbeast and the class charm at lvl 90 won't change much, i have to think about my stuff again or idk lol

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum