Median Xl with a Friend

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Median Xl with a Friend

Post by Hybridreamer on Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:59 pm

So I've been away from Median for a few months now and just saw a big new patch came out (thanks Marco).

Anyway I'm thinking of starting from scratch with one of my friends and was curious what builds you guys would use and why. Any really cool or strong two character combinations out there?

Also please note I'm not asking for the best pairing just what you guys would use and why. I think there could be some really cool combos

Hybridreamer
Razor Fur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Median Xl with a Friend

Post by Cracka08 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Well, I would try to complement elements together, i.e. PSN/ Cold sorc with Phy dealer or some beefy melee.

If you wanted to do a quick start-up team, you could do PSN/Cold sorc with Traprat druid.

Both have strong farm, cheap start up requirements (sorc being 3-4 honorific) and fairly fun, imo.

Honestly though, there are plenty of "strong/ viable" combos out there, and worst best if y'all experiment together

Cracka08
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybridreamer on Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Yea the plan right now is for my friend to pick whoever he likes character wise and then I'll let him know some decent builds and he can pick what he likes. And then I would pick something to compliment his choice.

I've played through a good part of the game and gotten around 3/4 the charms while he is brand new.

Hybridreamer
Razor Fur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cracka08 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:30 pm

Well, I would say get back to us when he has made his decision and we can discuss further.

There are a lot of bursty combos I can think of but some of them are more difficult than others, but would probably have slightly higher reward in the end.

Cracka08
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybridreamer on Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:33 pm

I feel like this is already getting off topic haha. I'm not really asking for any help for us just what combos others have thought of and why they liked them.

It's his first time playing so it's mostly just gonna be a fun run through as I teach him most of the game.

Hybridreamer
Razor Fur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:55 pm

You playing any kind of natural tank: barb / holy melee / unholy melee. Him playing any other character apart from barb, preferrably ranged or assassin.

Sounds like fun and good comp for the normal game as long as you have a good tank you can't go wrong really.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybridreamer on Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:58 pm

This is true. Wasn't sure if we'd have someone tank or just go crazy with the DPS and try and obliterate everything before it could touch us haha. Somethink along the lines of bowazon and xbow necro would be some crazy dps

Hybridreamer
Razor Fur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:04 pm

My brother and I have always played a summoner paired with a character with access to aura effects. Giving good auras to 30-80 minions is always nuts.

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:05 pm

play what you like and with respeccing and teamwork you can make everything work

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybridreamer on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:27 pm

I was thinking of going something of a tank support barb. I figure my auras mixed with thunderslam stun should help him a lot.

Hybridreamer
Razor Fur Titan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum