Poison/Cold Sorc Fauztinville

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Poison/Cold Sorc Fauztinville

Post by MasterRiven on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:13 pm

New run - second one with a double umo drop today!

Added skills and stats in video description, you can find them here as well:

Gear

Skills & Stats

Last edited by MasterRiven on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

MasterRiven
Corruptor Warlock

TGBest 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poison/Cold Sorc Fauztinville

Post by romanN1 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:21 pm

Long live The Creep!
*EDIT* You could try posting your gear, stats and skillplan Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Nice video. Razz
Agree with roman. Little more info.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:14 pm

Nice video, MasterRiven Clap Clap !!!!

Cookie´d

TQer
Son of Lucion

Forum Human Rights Activist/TQ Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:22 pm

Thank you for the stats, skills and gear MasterRiven Very Happy. Still a lot of place for improvements Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:25 pm

gear is ridiculous
skillplan is really questionable too

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:29 pm

I would have used lunar eclipse instead of asheara's and lamha na draoithe gloves. Boots probably a shimmering craft with as high -epr as possible for the pierce, as for amulet vizjerei necklace, maybe a luckied one. For the SUs sockets I would have socketed one suicide note in each piece so I could get a total higher number of tornadoes. But other than that, good job! Very Happy

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterRiven on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:32 pm

@mahitovec wrote:skillplan is really questionable too

In what way? Hive, Nova Charge are gained from ele band, warp armor from Adamantine Guard. Max Witch Blood because I have no other source of LaK, Lorenado as offensive skill, frigid sphere for leftovers for hp on elementals. Snow Queen for obvious reasons. Elementals end up with absurd defense, 30k hp, make great tanks. Only mistake I made, which is minor, is 2 points down for mana sweep which I don't need as I only need natural mreg or symbol for this run.

If you have recommendations I'm open to them.

@romanN1 wrote:I would have used lunar eclipse instead of asheara's and lamha na draoithe gloves. Boots probably a shimmering craft with as high -epr as possible for the pierce, as for amulet vizjerei necklace, maybe a luckied one. For the SUs sockets I would have socketed one suicide note in each piece so I could get a total higher number of tornadoes. But other than that, good job! Very Happy

Haven't been able to get a Lunar Eclipse and not sure its an upgrade - I lose 10% dr giving up ashera's and I'm already lacking in that department. Wizard Path is unbeatable because of totems absurd (200+%) bonus elemental dmg (this does work for procs right?). Would love to swap out my amulet, I don't know how to make up all that -res though. I could use kab'd sleep and still need astro trophy which would make up a bit of it. Currently sitting at -99 all, and -142 poison so I can definitely give up some of that as well.

MasterRiven
Corruptor Warlock

TGBest 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:39 pm

smax lorenados, smax familiar, smax vengefull power, 1 point witch blood, 1 point elementals, leftovers to snow queen. Get Breathstealer coronet instead of indigo and you will have enough laek without loosing the power of witchblood. And btw if you wanna buff for as much damage as possible, besides shamanka, use gryphon's claw dirk for lightning shield and mistress of pain sacred globe for mark of the wild.
Skillplan lorenado sorc (Sorceress, Ultimative XIII)

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:19 am

@romanN1 wrote:Thank you for the stats, skills and gear MasterRiven Very Happy. Still a lot of place for improvements Very Happy. [...]
I would have used lunar eclipse instead of asheara's and lamha na draoithe gloves. Boots probably a shimmering craft with as high -epr as possible for the pierce, as for amulet vizjerei necklace, maybe a luckied one. For the SUs sockets I would have socketed one suicide note in each piece so I could get a total higher number of tornadoes. But other than that, good job! Very Happy

Well, what can be considered a improvement depends on the point of view I guess. In my case for example a sorceress with some of the items you have suggested is worse than the one shown by MasterRiven if only for a thing: while there are more than 100 Asheara´s belts resting in my vault, so far I have only found 2 Lunar eclipse´s....so then a toon wearing a Lunar Eclipse is showing, at least in first sight, a higher gear dependancy than a toon that were using an Asheara´s; an high gear dependancy couldn´t be considered an improvement since my point of view.
So in my case, a video with cheaper gear is much better than one with full charms+hardest to find items, even if in the second case the performace will be better (no merit any way behind it: better gear-more power obviously)

TQer
Son of Lucion

Forum Human Rights Activist/TQ Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum