Poison/Cold Sorc Fauztinville

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Poison/Cold Sorc Fauztinville

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:55 pm

True that too but if you hit the search button you will be amazed how many times this has been discussed in a detalied manner Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:07 pm

@romanN1 wrote:True that too but if you hit the search button you will be amazed how many times this has been discussed in a detalied manner Very Happy.

Ok, fair enough...fixed your advice then Wink

@romanN1 wrote:I would have used lunar eclipse instead of asheara's and lamha na draoithe gloves. Boots probably a shimmering craft with as high -epr as possible for the pierce, as for amulet vizjerei necklace, maybe a luckied one. For the SUs sockets I would have socketed one suicide note in each piece so I could get a total higher number of tornadoes. But other than that, good job! pressed the search button Very Happy

TQer
Son of Lucion

Forum Human Rights Activist/TQ Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:09 pm

That is also true, but don't forget most newbies are kinda like disoriented puppies with half a brain.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:11 pm

@TQer wrote:
@romanN1 wrote:True that too but if you hit the search button you will be amazed how many times this has been discussed in a detalied manner Very Happy.

Ok, fair enough...fixed your advice then Wink

@romanN1 wrote:I would have used lunar eclipse instead of asheara's and lamha na draoithe gloves. Boots probably a shimmering craft with as high -epr as possible for the pierce, as for amulet vizjerei necklace, maybe a luckied one. For the SUs sockets I would have socketed one suicide note in each piece so I could get a total higher number of tornadoes. But other than that, good job! pressed the search button Very Happy

Well you kinda self argued. I didn't say that MasterRiven is a newbie, but exactly the opposite and that answer was addressed strictly to him, not for the newbies who (most of them) are too lazy to hit that search button (and a lot of people can confirm this) Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Well, obviously newbies aren´t the only ones who are being lazy here Very Happy

TQer
Son of Lucion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:19 pm

And now you start with the sarcasm because you can't accept the fact that every individual has his own way of doing things, be it explaining, teaching, playing or whatever. What's the matter with you?

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:32 pm

@romanN1 wrote:you can't accept the fact that every individual has his own way of doing things, be it explaining, teaching, playing or whatever. What's the matter with you?

And we keep on assuming things and taking things personally Facepalm .

I could have said the same btw and I din´t when you made your gear suggestions. And I din´t for the reason said on your reply: I actually know that there are different ways of doing things (for example, when leading a toon to its "maximum potential").
But just as there are different ways, all of us have the same right to post our own point of view: be it to make gear suggestions, be it to make suggestions on how to make it gear suggestions as I agree with what suchbalance said on his reply:

Furthermore newbies reading the discussion can gain an understanding of why you suggested those changes and hence gain knowledge of the workings of a certain aspect of the mod. Everybody wins

Actually, the one that opened the thread could have said that "you can´t accept the fact bla,bla...." you have just posted to answer your gear suggestions and he didn´t: the more points of view the better...otherwise there wouldn´t be a forum Wink .

And by the way: my apologies, especially for the one that opened the thread, for including this long and boring offtopic on his thread.

TQer
Son of Lucion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Everytime I see videos w/ realm-only gear I'm sent on an instant cynicism trip. FU realm players, FU FUFUFU! ^^
Yet I like what I see and even more what I hear, cookie for that. Smile

Despite the discussion in this thread I think the gear/skillplan is perfectly fine, simply because monsters die instantly. What more could you ask for?

O MasterRiven what might the title of that heavenly tune be?

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:42 pm

@TQer wrote:
@romanN1 wrote:you can't accept the fact that every individual has his own way of doing things, be it explaining, teaching, playing or whatever. What's the matter with you?

And we keep on assuming things and taking things personally Facepalm .

I could have said the same btw and I din´t when you made your gear suggestions. And I din´t for the reason said on your reply: I actually know that there are different ways of doing things (for example, when leading a toon to its "maximum potential").
But just as there are different ways, all of us have the same right to post our own point of view: be it to make gear suggestions, be it to make suggestions on how to make it gear suggestions as I agree with what suchbalance said on his reply:

Furthermore newbies reading the discussion can gain an understanding of why you suggested those changes and hence gain knowledge of the workings of a certain aspect of the mod. Everybody wins

Actually, the one that opened the thread could have said that "you can´t accept the fact bla,bla...." you have just posted to answer your gear suggestions and he didn´t: the more points of view the better...otherwise there wouldn´t be a forum Wink .

And by the way: my apologies, especially for the one that opened the thread, for including this long and boring offtopic on his thread.

Dude look...I'm gonna just say like this "be it your way, but I'm still gonna do it my way" and stop all this nonsense since it's better this way. Next time just try not to start an off-topic discussion based on others decision.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:01 pm

Settle down, ladies. Razz
Let's just enjoy the show.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin