Hi Greg xD

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Re: Poison/Cold Sorc Fauztinville

Post by GregMXL on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:10 pm

Mr Green Hey roman! What's all the fuss about? You guys all got your opinions and ways that work for yas! Let's all hold hands and watch Masteriven play. Booty Shake

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:14 pm

@void wrote:Everytime I see videos w/ realm-only gear I'm sent on an instant cynicism trip. FU realm players, FU FUFUFU! ^^
Yet I like what I see and even more what I hear, cookie for that. Smile

Despite the discussion in this thread I think the gear/skillplan is perfectly fine, simply because monsters die instantly. What more could you ask for?

O MasterRiven what might the title of that heavenly tune be?

Actually that staff seems inferior to Spire of Kehjan pretty much, I guess the only purpose is to help dealing with psn immunes. Ditto the music, as long as it's not metal it's a good choice Very Happy

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Hey void, do you not have an Internet connection? Why not play on realm?

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:19 pm

@GregMXL wrote:Mr Green Hey roman! What's all the fuss about? You guys all got your opinions and ways that work for yas! Let's all hold hands and watch Masteriven play. Booty Shake

Just whining around Spinning Mr. Green . Probably me and TQer feel both bored at the same time and decided individually to transform a little issue into a big shit, that's all. Yes, MasterRiven's video and idea rock and that build could easily be the boss of the old one (holy wars + adamantine + death blossom) Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:20 pm

I remember korcola made a beast showcase with his poison sorceress like 2 years ago. That was fun.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Yeah recently watched it while sharing opinions into this topic regarding the skillplan Very Happy. That sorc was trully powerfull back then. But now it's gona Sad Crying or Very sad

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:27 pm

@GregMXL wrote:Hey void, do you not have an Internet connection?  Why not play on realm?
Eeh for all the reasons that have been said a million times by others pretty much. Tongue 2
Desync no me gusta, ladder reset no me gusta, missing PlugY support a mi no me gusta. While SP has many negative aspects, like lack of (legit) trading I try to focus on the positives.
Sometimes I'm online, but it's never serious. Sorry. Cool

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:51 pm

Don't apologize. Stick to sp if that's your heart's desire. Razz

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterRiven on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Holy this kind of exploded guys - sorry I wasn't here to try and moderate you I guess? haha...

And yes I do consider myself a newbie to this mod still - I've experienced lots but there is always so much going on that I'm constantly learning new things. When you suggest new skills and new items to me I take into serious consideration if I could use them and if it would benefit me. But its also true that someone without as much working knowledge of a build, or the mod in general, wouldn't understand the tradeoffs that are being made every time we change a piece of gear in the build.

I managed to try it out in a p6 game and can still clear safely, though it is a bit slower as the procs don't kill the harpies as well, so some liberal usage of shatter the flesh/abyss happens. Bit more skill switching but more than strong enough to deal with it right now.

Thanks for the great discussion though Smile I managed to get 1x suicide note from a friend on a good trade, and got even better wizard path (20% spell, 9totem, lucky 2dr AGAIN!) and have it in that currently.

Definitely cannot change out the armor, warp armor is way way way too powerful for both myself and the elementals - I have a really nice eth aotor (you might have seen in screenshot thread) and it just pales in comparison. Elementals die so fast, and then I have nothing to deathball with. On the gloves discussion, I did even have SSU gaunts, and they are def. very strong (probably stronger) choice here - but I don't get as much energy so I end up spamming a lot more symbols for mana. And I'm lazy and don't like to make them. What can you do?

@suchbalance wrote:Actually that staff seems inferior to Spire of Kehjan pretty much, I guess the only purpose is to help dealing with psn immunes. Ditto the music, as long as it's not metal it's a good choice Very Happy

I just wanted to use it because of the proc more than anything, it was SUPER FUCKING COOL ALL THESE BIG EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!! so I wanted to play around and make a build work for it Very Happy

O MasterRiven what might the title of that heavenly tune be?

I'm gonna be real with you, I have no idea. Just was playing around with youtube and its one of the free tracks you can add to the video. I'm still new to making videos, next time I will try and have it added into the movie instead of adding with youtube.

Edit:fixed double post, added. Music turns out to be Heat Wave by John Delay and the 41 Players.

Last edited by MasterRiven on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

MasterRiven
Corruptor Warlock

TGBest 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum