Hello, I have newbie problems :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, I have newbie problems :D

Post by ClaraLiv on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello, welcome everyone, I'm Clara. I've been playing diablo 2 since 2004 till 2009, now I'm playing median a few weeks ago, and I'm stucked at farming stage. Lets see my gear :

Adria set.
Staff with 6 p.rubi
Armor's with 6 lem %Mf
Helm with 4 lem
Gloves and belt with p.rubi for %vit
The dream catcher amulet and 2 rings with -enemy resist/+poison&cold dmg
Boots honorific with 60% Overall Armor, %dmgcold/poison and faster run walk

Resistances are 80/85/85/82
Def is 90k (130k with elementals)

And got couple of charms, some of them by myself and hardest ones thanks to a friend on the realm <3

My stats are those needed for gear, and 1200vit (14k with hive and moonstrike)
My skill points are snow queen, abyss, lorenado, familiar and witch blood (I used to play with chrono, but i was dying anyway, so i tried this new thing)

Well, I tried to farm on duncraig and I get instakilled 24 7, even trying to dodge those barrells. They just instakill me. *im so noob girl :C*
I tried sewers, too much stuff floating around D:
Tried fauztinville, but I pretty much ended dead *i proceed with caution using lorenados and elementals, but I end dead 24 7*

I've been farming on DCows and nithalak. Dcows dropped me a couple of SSSU, like SbS and the SSSU electric bow for amazon <3

My question is : What can I do? Theres no way to farm with poison sorc with this gear or I just suck?
Sry for the lenght of the post, hope u guys can help me <3

Edit : I've read the doc's etc, but I still cant find what I do wrong. I'm missing something i cant see, sry :C
Clara :3

ClaraLiv
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, I have newbie problems :D

Post by romanN1 on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:30 pm

try this skillplan -> Skillplan psn sorc adria set (Sorceress, Ultimative XIII)

Use mana sweep to regain mana, lorenado on LMB, shatter the flesh on RMB and you will be fine. Gear filled with Lum runes. You can try and roll 2 rare rings with 1 skill, ctc supernova and -enemy resists (poison preferably). For amulet you can use rare one with +skills, psn damage and -enemy resists or teganze for mana after kill.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaraLiv on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:33 pm

@romanN1 wrote:try this skillplan -> Skillplan psn sorc adria set (Sorceress, Ultimative XIII)

Use mana sweep to regain mana, lorenado on LMB, shatter the flesh on RMB and you will be fine. Gear filled with Lum runes. You can try and roll 2 rare rings with 1 skill, ctc supernova and -enemy resists (poison preferably). For amulet you can use rare one with +skills, psn damage and -enemy resists or teganze for mana after kill.

I do that and still dying like hell in fauztin and duncraig, I have +1 in both rings and +2 in amulet.
Have -100 in both, cold and poison enemy resist and a lot of +dmg to poison/cold ><

ClaraLiv
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Than use chronofield instead of witchblood, cast it from time to time and try not to go yolomod. Duncraig should be easy since 90% of mobs need to aproach you. By the time they get near you they should be dead Smile

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:39 pm

don't put points into vitality, they give terribad returns as sorc, put them in energy for damage instead. what's your account name on realm btw? I could help you get many charms which would make your life a lot easier.

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaraLiv on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:41 pm

@Gekko64 wrote:don't put points into vitality, they give terribad returns as sorc, put them in energy for damage instead. what's your account name on realm btw? I could help you get many charms which would make your life a lot easier.

Im at diablo II-1 channel, my name is cascara ><

ClaraLiv
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum