Help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help please

Post by JordanMehe on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Im fairly new to thing game i only have a bowazon to lvl 120 i would like to roll a paladin but all the guides i see for caster paladins are confusing to me, i see people taking vessel of judgement and slayer and all that stuff and then they are taking rapture and stuff off the light side of the paladin tree as soon as i put a point into vessel of judgement the light tab of the paladin tree is like locked for me i cant put points into it so im wondering if at one point rapture, sacred armor and all them were on the dark paladin tree and the builds are just out of date or what i would relaly like some help and to understand the game some more its a great mod and ive spent quite a lot of time on it but like i said i would like to roll a paladin cuz paladin are tits. Thank you

JordanMehe
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help please

Post by Frytas on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Vessel of Judgement,Sacred Armor and Rapture used to have their own Neutral tree. Now VoJ is in neutral/unholy tree(or influence,I believe that is what these trees are called now),and the rest are in the neutral/holy tree iirc. Putting points in one locks out the other. So yeah,the guides might be slightly outdated.

Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:50 am

Play unholy caster (the guides are still relevant for the main skills) and use light influence neutral tree (one with rapture and sacred armor). Like Frytas mentioned, the guides were made before version XV and at the time you only had one neutral tree.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanMehe on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:11 am

Thanks you guys are awesome

JordanMehe
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:26 am

not much has changed, people now just need to "pick" whatever influence they prefer. They can go defensive or aggressive, that's as far as it goes. Influence trees have the same structures after all. You would just need to look at the required level of the skill mentioned in the guide, and use the one from your influence. It's easier than it looks Very Happy

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerocool on Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:25 am

help with clicker issue plx :/

zerocool
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down