a question im sure you all seen!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a question im sure you all seen!

Post by Goku on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:03 am

Sorry about this, im sure that you all have seen this question but I am new to median xl, and was wandering is there any good starter char out there? I know you can make most chars into a good starter, but usually games like this there are a good farming char, wasn't sure if there is one, I have a unholy caster atm, and he cant really farm the uber places for good runes n so on =\. so I wasn't sure if there was a good char for that. thanks Very Happy

Goku
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a question im sure you all seen!

Post by MUS01 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:14 am

Fortress barb, playing carefully and slow, you can farm fautzzviille, Duncraig, ETC.... i PLAY 1 (FROM MY GUIDE) untwinked and at moment I have 85% of the items of the game...Also, he was a great char collecting 90% charms of the game, with "perfect values" (I MEAN, FARMING UBERS)
Other good char is Trap rat...
and the best farmer is Javazon

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthmaster on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:17 am

Bowazon is a good starter build. Unholy caster too, you're probably missing a lot of important things such as Zod jewels, resists. Maybe a few words about your progress with the pally? Gear, stats etc. Smile

Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:29 am

Any caster is good as a starter which can farm ubers and get charms with just honorifics/crafts.

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum