Best Cows Farming Build?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Cows Farming Build?

Post by Damnation on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:16 am

I'm looking to farm up a bunch of sets since I'm an altoholic. I tried using the search for the terms "cow" and "cows" and it found nothing. I've read a few people mention psn sorc but there have also been mentions of other classes.

I'm thinking /players 7, ~350% MF. I can have any runewords pre-great runes and any TUs. I have some set pieces but the closest I have to a full set is 4/5 of the psn sorc set. I have about 12 charms and BRC done on all chars.

I figured I'd start with tcows and go to dcows as soon as I get my hands on some mid game items(rathmas, spearzon set, psn sorc set). I have a 120 of every char but I didn't want to test out out 25+ builds to find the best one. So far I'm using melee necro but it seems fairly slow for cows, I could be wrong though.

Thanks in advance!

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Cows Farming Build?

Post by BASED_GOD on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:19 am

Bow druid, parasite necro and pounce zon are really easy/strong builds fow cow. They just need 2 decent items to farm it

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:22 am

@BASED_GOD wrote:Bow druid, parasite necro and pounce zon are really easy/strong builds fow cow. They just need 2 decent items to farm it

My full TU pounce zon got absolutely wrecked and it was only in tcows. His defense is a little low. I was looking to get the spearzon set before using him but out of the 100 set pieces I have I don't have a single spearzon set piece. My parasite necro is tanky but it feels extremely slow. Maybe it's fast and I don't realize how long this takes, but each run takes about 8-10 minutes and this is in terror :/

I've never tried bow druid, maybe I could give it a shot. Thanks for the info Smile

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:23 am

get laek+lifesteal with pounce zon, melee necro only needs set to farm anywhere and bow druid is just so good with cascade.

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:27 am

I had a ton of lifesteal on him but it was mostly in my jewels. When I removed them to get Lum runes I lost a lot of it. Since I'm using a Rusalka RW it doesn't have any room for LL. Do you have any suggestions for that? I enjoyed the char but came to cows and died on the first pack haha Razz Only 180k defense ATM. smax Balance as well. Just following the pouncezon guide on the forums here.

I can't get the melee necro set. I've found 4 pairs of boots and 1 helm but nothing else so far. That's what my goal is though as soon as I get some farming in, just looking for an efficient char

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:28 am

are you playing on TSW?

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:30 am

@BASED_GOD wrote:are you playing on TSW?

Naw, single player right now. Will probably switch soon though. I just want to try everything once to get a good idea of what I want to play.

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:37 am

Oh also another question. When people play psn sorc, do they generally go spiders or lorenado? There are 2 builds on the forums here... One is newb friendly/HC/self found that goes lorenado, the other one says spiders... But it's the only build I've seen around that goes spiders.

Are they fairly equal in terms of clear speed/damage?

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 am

oh that's really a shame, i'm busy but i'll get back soon!

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:55 am

Why can't you go both?
EDIT: you need two elements of damage Smile

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus