HELP: Assassin Char.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP: Assassin Char.

Post by misschachic on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 am

So, basically i'm a newbie to this MOD. XD
I've gotten so into this, really.
So i picked the assassin character, even though i really like sorceress in the normal D2:LOD game. Eh?

Right now, i'm at level 93, which is an achievement for me. Cause i literally am stuck with izual in the normal game. While, in this mod i reached this far. So, yeah. XD

i don't know if you get what i'm saying. Laughing

Anyways, how can i make my character more "stronger"? XD
The only decent item that i have is my naginata and a plate mail from griswold in the Hatred level.
Then the rest of my items are mostly, honorific.

My damage is 7-13k and defense is 29k .. I KNOW, I KNOW, I'm just a starter. So don't blame me! HAHA!

Do you have any tips for me? Smile Cheers!

misschachic
Darkwarden

View user profile http://instagram.com/misschachic

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP: Assassin Char.

Post by looney-toons on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:51 am

be sure to use all the MO space so that you can have max power whether def or damages. and be sure to upgrade your uniques to max tier. that info can be found in your documentation in cube recipes. hope you enjoy this mod it is quite fun. also you can purchase tiered items and upgrade them to uniques using the recipes in in docs. that should help just read what some of the gears give for modifiers before purchasing them and upgrading them to tiered uniques so that it can benefit your char

looney-toons
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misschachic on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:59 am

i already upgraded my uniques to the maximum tiers. 6, right? And also the MO's, like the enchanced defense, enchanced damage, TCD, and those kinds. XD but the thing is my honorrific items have low defense, for example my belt has only 213 defense.. T_T but thanks for the info, though! Smile

misschachic
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Post by looney-toons on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:39 am

shoot for 100% dex build for max block. also shoot for also on honorrifics and your char orb to have ias, frw, block rate and 75 resists. when you get into better gears, those are important for survival since your def is going to be low. shoot for around 75k-100k def. for 75percent block being all dex should be around 3600 stat. get the splint mail tu6 for rainbow damages and dr% should help some in early game. good rings with some sort of proc on kill. you can gamble those. same for ammy or an ammy with doom or banish on striking. mo ring and ammy with thunder hammer several of those and you should do fine for quite awile

looney-toons
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misschachic on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:28 am

will take note of that! Thanks! Smile

misschachic
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:56 pm

There is no block if you are using a naginata. Defense again is not that important, cause you can't really make a tank out of the assassin, she is good with her avoid. Speed paired with damage and life leach (or LAEK) is key here, witch i believe is no prob cause i've also played nagisin and by far it's the one that deals most damage even since early on and benefits from LL most because of this. But i can't tell what you are really doing with your sin, so give more info on preferred skills used and points spent and/or screenshot of gear and tell us where you are in the game, or what you need help with, getting "stronger" is vague or at least i don't get where assassin is weak, maybe survivability is the problem if you are not leaching or maybe you have a bad skill placement and are not dealing enough damage. Scratch

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:02 pm

I'd suggest not playing assassin as your first character as it requires some skill and knowledge, but I guess it's not a big deal. have fun. Smile

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Assassins are definitely quite skill-intensive and tend to play a little unintuitively- their "tankiness" generally comes from avoid (Perfect Being) and their ability to reposition themselves quickly and favorably. Unless things have changed significantly (which they may have, I'm an old-school guy and haven't played much Ultimative), 'sins actually wind up with the highest EHP (effective HP)- though that was back when PB capped at like 75%. I digress.

I'll always recommend a Barbarian as a starting character. Very easy to play, can do virtually every uber, have a number of great passives. While being at Level 95 isn't bad at all, eventually you'll get to the point where you can get to 120 in a day! Starting over might not be a bad choice.

Not to say we won't help you- feel free to post your gear and we can give you suggestions there; otherwise, you should watch some YT vids to get a feel for a good assassin playstyle.

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:04 pm

@misschachic: You could try an Atmg Sin which is kinda noobish. Just type it in the search function or check out you tube.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misschachic on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:19 pm

@munkyh3ad wrote:There is no block if you are using a naginata. Defense again is not that important, cause you can't really make a tank out of the assassin, she is good with her avoid. Speed paired with damage and life leach (or LAEK) is key here, witch i believe is no prob cause i've also played nagisin and by far it's the one that deals most damage even since early on and benefits from LL most because of this. But i can't tell what you are really doing with your sin, so give more info on preferred skills used and points spent and/or screenshot of gear and tell us where you are in the game, or what you need help with, getting "stronger" is vague or at least i don't get where assassin is weak, maybe survivability is the problem if you are not leaching or maybe you have a bad skill placement and are not dealing enough damage. Scratch

i'll post the screenshots maybe later :3
Sorry for making you confused though. XD

misschachic
Darkwarden

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum