World of Warcraft server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World of Warcraft server

Post by ytdulu on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:14 am

I know, I know...

Played WoW on retail long time ago, and somehow saw one private server named Kronos will go live soon (28d.03m), vanilla 1.12 version server. Dev on this server worked over 4 years+ and teaser video is quite impressing so Im gonna give a shot in this server. Hope anyone else will try this server too. If you played wow (vanilla) back then you know it was epic advanture back then.

Server teaser:

Not gonna ad this site address, so google by yourself.
Hope someone is interesting on this. Sleeping

ytdulu
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World of Warcraft server

Post by Wotan on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 am

Vanilla? Eh, gross?
It was epic -yes, but if you are used to all the perks and tweaks the expansions brought, you will be disappointed. Hell, my favorite expansion was TBC. Am I going to play it again? Hell, no! Well, maybe on a x20-30 rate server.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World of Warcraft server

Post by Aspirine101 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:11 am

@Wotan wrote:Vanilla? Eh, gross?
It was epic -yes, but if you are used to all the perks and tweaks the expansions brought, you will be disappointed. Hell, my favorite expansion was TBC. Am I going to play it again? Hell, no! Well, maybe on a x20-30 rate server.

So fucking true.
Anyway, there are TWO vanilla servers that will soon be released - Nostalrius and Kronos. From what I've seen Nostalrius is the one that gets more hype atm. But me I'm waiting for Corecraft, it'll be a TBC server and i'm 99% positive it will be THE TBC server.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum