[Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by Clariska on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Quick question.What's the max rez this proggy can run?I tried it on win 7 on 2048x1536 reso and had alot of unwanted pixels.Didn't try it on windows 8 yet tho.Will do so when i have the time.

Clariska
Daystar

Posts : 82
Country : South Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by Warren1001 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:38 pm

@Clariska wrote:Quick question.What's the max rez this proggy can run?I tried it on win 7 on 2048x1536 reso and had alot of unwanted pixels.Didn't try it on windows 8 yet tho.Will do so when i have the time.
No idea what max resolution is. I assume whatever your monitor can support (although it has to end somewhere because of an engine limitation.. It is an older game after all).

Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Posts : 178
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by taem on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:14 am

that boarderless does not work at all for me fyi, but your method is flawless.

taem
Dark Nephalem

Posts : 2946
Country : United States

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by Warren1001 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:10 pm

@taem wrote:that boarderless does not work at all for me fyi, but your method is flawless.
What happens? Others could get the same problem and get help for it.

Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Posts : 178
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by taem on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:27 am

Nothing happens. I load the screen up, select d2se in the window and move it to the right window, I click the outward arrows while selecting d2se... no change. I try it on d2se on the left pane, no results. I try the inner buttons. No result. Theres nothing left to try... it simply does not work. I have a feeling it might be due to me having three monitors, because when I had one, never had this issue with boarderless.

taem
Dark Nephalem

Posts : 2946
Country : United States

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by Warren1001 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:45 am

@taem wrote:Nothing happens. I load the screen up, select d2se in the window and move it to the right window, I click the outward arrows while selecting d2se... no change. I try it on d2se on the left pane, no results. I try the inner buttons. No result. Theres nothing left to try... it simply does not work. I have a feeling it might be due to me having three monitors, because when I had one, never had this issue with boarderless.
You might need the admin version. I use two monitors without problems. Click me.

Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Posts : 178
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by taem on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:25 am

Yep, that did the trick! Kudos and cookies for you!

taem
Dark Nephalem

Posts : 2946
Country : United States

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by MrBlackZ on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:49 am

All things done but,
Whenever I inserted D2MultiRes.dll after dlltoload, Plugin could not start. How doew that happen ?

MrBlackZ
Fairy Witch

Posts : 323
Country : Vietnam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by Warren1001 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:13 pm

@MrBlackZ wrote:All things done but,
Whenever I inserted D2MultiRes.dll after dlltoload, Plugin could not start. How doew that happen ?
Could you explain more of what happens? Is it when you press 'Start Plugin' it does not start or errors?
1. Is the PlugY box ticked?
2. Did you Select Direct2D (D2D) as your video setting?
3. Did you tick the -w Windowmode box?
4. Are you sure you put both the D2MultiRes.dll AND D2MultiRes.mpq in the Median XL folder in D2SE?
5. Was the 'Core' in the D2SE_Setup.ini in the Median XL folder changed from 1.13c to 1.12a?
6. Could you have made a typo?

Warren1001
Corruptor Warlock

Posts : 178
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Star Re: [Latest Update: 7/23]How to install MXL:U XVc, D2SE, D2MR on 1.13c (Video Guide!)

Post by GregMXL on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:32 pm

Just a quick question with this setup(D2se, Multires and Plugy): Does D2 Clicker work with this combo?

_____________________
We mortals are but shadows and dust, shadows and dust, Maximus!

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
Posts : 13835
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum