Post by Ivz on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:15 am

Is there a cap on -resistance?

Ivz
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Damnation on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:16 am

I can't get Belial to spawn in Icy Cellar. I've used Dark Summoning ~35-50 times and he isn't spawning. I know sometimes when I come here he is already spawned, but I read that you can summon him if he's not here. Is this not 100%? I've reloaded my game twice and can't get him to spawn with Dark Summoning at all.

EDIT: Nvm. Just rerolled til I got him in there without having to summon and got myself a 470 life charm, yay.

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:33 am

@Ivz wrote:Is there a cap on -resistance?

I dont believe so, but there's no reason to have anymore than -199 (and even that's unnecessarily high)

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by macexor on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:28 am

I'm a little bit confused right now. Got back to median after a loong break. Like usual I downloaded this mod from the modsnylaz site. The "Median XL 2012 v005". Played it a little bit. After it I visited this forum. Lots of unanswered questions started to appear and I couldn't find any answers.
Playing in multi? Median Ultimative? etc.

Am I playing the latest version? If no, what is the latest version. I'd also be grateful if someone posted me a link to it.
How do I get on the Sin War? Does it work just like Blizzard's realms, but instead it's fan created?
Is there any site with all the newest information? (like modsbylaz explaining all items/skills etc.)
Other important things I should know?

macexor
Fallen One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:46 am

It's 2015 so you are definitely playing an old version, the last one Laz made, but since then Marco picked up the work and now everyone plays MXLU, latest patch is on top of the forum, written with green. And for TSW check this http://tsw.vn.cz/ and also the docs, because a few things changed and many were added http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Need a Median Statue or solution other than restarting the game.

Post by Necromantic on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:39 pm

I accidentally sold the Character Orb to Akara and of course it's not in her inventory.    DOH!  I had already bound it to the Median Stature for Blink and started on other characteristics.  I went down into the Cave and got a new one so is there anyway to restore the Median Statue or obtain Blink on a ring or inventory charm?
I haven't progressed up the skill table to Bend the Shadows yet and the minions move so damned fast that it's going to be hard to use that skill and it reads like it doesn't regroup the army as Blink was.
Even the  supposedly slow moving skeletal warrior, like the Veil King, is zipping around the screen like he's on meth.  

I've got at least 23 hours of game play into this character and don't want to restart him for the 4th time (passed 5th level, didn't cube the Harkon crystal in time on 2nd game).
It seemed like the Character Orb is a critical quest item  and I never suspected it could be sold but would require the Horadric cube destruction formula or just drop it on the ground before level 120.  I mean there's got to be a reason why the Horadric Cube has an item destruction formula.

Necromantic
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:43 pm

Make new character and put new statue in shared stash. Or in MP case - mule it. Also, char orb is good to have, but not crucial.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekjavel on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:30 pm

How much AR does one need to realiably land hits on brother laz? Is 270k enough? I seem to be hitting him but I can't notice the slow effect even though I have slow target by 48%

Ekjavel
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:41 pm

He has 50% avoid or so. 270 k is more than enough. I have 95% chance to hit him with 130k...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 100 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum