Short Questions Thread

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by claquesayeule on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:32 pm

I'm trying to Disenchant low lvl unique items with the catalyst and Nothing happens when I transmute, is there an item req? I'm on ultimative XVC btw,

claquesayeule
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:33 pm

@claquesayeule wrote:I'm trying to Disenchant low lvl unique items with the catalyst and Nothing happens when I transmute, is there an item req? I'm on ultimative XVC btw,

items from gift box cannot be disenchanted

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by claquesayeule on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:34 pm

omg you totally found out I didn't know that that explains everything ty!

claquesayeule
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suprfli6 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:39 pm

How do you guys deal with item clutter on the ground obscuring desirable drops? D2Clicker has a feature that says it sets the number of seconds before items disappear. When I set it to 1, it still takes the trash gray/white items a while to disappear unless I leave the area and come back.

My necro's killspeed is good enough now that I want to start playing on higher /players settings but in Tran Athulua and Fauzt I'm already having issues with item clutter as it is on p1.

Edit- Also, Strength Beyond Strength is soooo much more killspeed for my scythe necro than SotS, very glad I gave it a shot. Found the SU necro shield with bloodlust too, I'm having a lot of fun with this guy now.

Suprfli6
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:44 pm

I usually just press Alt every few seconds as i farm. If i see something catch my eye, i'll go back to it.

Sometimes it kind of screws up my rhythm, but it's the best i can do

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:53 pm

@Suprfli6 wrote:Edit- Also, Strength Beyond Strength is soooo much more killspeed for my scythe necro than SotS, very glad I gave it a shot. Found the SU necro shield with bloodlust too, I'm having a lot of fun with this guy now.

Thanks for the tip. I use SotS now but I was considering SBS. That is if I ever find one, haha.

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suprfli6 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:05 pm

@Asteroth wrote:I usually just press Alt every few seconds as i farm. If i see something catch my eye, i'll go back to it.

There's a limit to how many items show up when you press ALT though. In high population areas like TA when you kill a big room, there's so much stuff on the ground that only some of it will show up. And that's on /players 1; on higher players settings it's even more of a problem.

Suprfli6
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:06 pm

@Suprfli6 wrote:
@Asteroth wrote:I usually just press Alt every few seconds as i farm. If i see something catch my eye, i'll go back to it.

There's a limit to how many items show up when you press ALT though. In high population areas like TA when you kill a big room, there's so much stuff on the ground that only some of it will show up. And that's on /players 1; on higher players settings it's even more of a problem.

Yeah it's a pain. Sometimes I have to move like a full screen away from the loot to see certain item names. :/

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:19 am

@Suprfli6 wrote:

Yes there is a limit, but usually as I keep killing mobs, moving, and keep Alt-ing, i see any rare items pop up. 
I Alt frequently enough that i do tend to catch most stuff (hopefully)

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonz on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:29 am

What's the optimal level 120 melee necro skill plan? I saw the one in the recent thread, but it's a little too manly for my TUs.

Dillonz
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum