Luck trial, and a question for Marco

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luck trial, and a question for Marco

Post by Rorix on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Hey all,

Something I was wondering about the luck trial orb:

In order to use less luck orbs and renewal oils, I always try the oil of luck upgrade before the luck trial orb. I do this because I know that if 1/50 luck trial works, 1/5 oil of luck works, right? So then, if the luck potion works, then the chance of the luck orb working becomes 1/10.

My question is: if the luck orb works, will the luck potion always give %ED and %AR, or can it give just one of those?

To Marco: Great mod Smile Been playing MXL for years now. I have one small suggestion for the next version. Can oil of renewal (and others?) be changed to items with charges that cost 1000 gold each? I ask because having to constantly upgrade my gear with an untwinked character really adds to the MXL grind. I don't mind having to grind for items and uber charms, but rolling over 9000 jewels just to get -%60 req is really tedious; and unnecessary, in my opinion.

Rorix
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Luck trial, and a question for Marco

Post by Gekko64 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:25 pm

if the luck orb works you are guaranteed ONE of those, not both

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Luck trial, and a question for Marco

Post by potapo_gourouni on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:07 am

I was always thinking about what u suggested @Rorix
It would be nice if oils could have charges, like keys. Or having an item like e.g. tome of renewal which would be sort of like tome of identify.
Same for orbs maybe.

potapo_gourouni
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum