needs advices on my gear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

needs advices on my gear

Post by Shito88 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:38 pm

Hey there =)

So I've been through half the Ubers with this Druid, others adventures with respectively bowazon and sorc weren't that easy.

But now i seem to hit a wall and i don't really know how to sold this.

Here is an overview of the items i'm using

So basic trap rat set (didn't used MO's on the whole set for now as IDK what would be best) with 3 skills doom/hammer proc amulet, seal of the naphalem kings ring, xorine's ring (30dr and 15% hammer proc) megalith boots ( 1 skills 5% DR, probably something is much better than thoses olds boots from my sorc..)

my other setup which I'm testing atm ( less block but higher resist and CBF etc.) is composed with Kali gloves (2 skills 10% max fr), asheara belt ( 10 %DR) mage's denial ( CBF res, this armor looks imba) wanderer's hood, also go hratli's armor if needed but i think this is just for farming right ?
this setup seems to tank a bit better, but tough i have died 3 times on Baal Destruction. I still can't kill him yet lol.
So far the only trophy i've managed to get is tran ataluah trophy, but i could get Akarat's one pretty easily if i wasn't THAT unlucky with trophies.
Which means as you can see i am missing a lot of ubers, and thoses that i cannot beat, i really cannot beat them lol it's just impossible ( azmodan might be doable once i re-equip my sorc with thoses charms)

I know i havent tried crafting jewels or shrines yet, but i doubt this would change enough to do the rest of the ubers charms.
I also gave up trying to get the lottery bonus, i guess i will really need in short future but i can't get any for some obscures reasons lol.

So what would you do to chase to others charms ? Would you keep the set and maybe remove ametysts for some +max res ?
Mf for some specific unqiues/sets and if yes where ?
I can farm brettwood wolves but NOT fautzinville, absolutely raping place for me atm.
I really want azmodan and Judgment days charms, so i could try some more ubers that i absolutely can't pass at the moment.

Thanks you guys, this mod is awesome Smile

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: needs advices on my gear

Post by hellgrind on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Change both rings for rare +1sk, nova/unsele curse/burning veli ctc mo with hammer/kill and -enemy res. If u dont have max res go and do azmo, it's tricky and based on luck but overall it's easy uber. Also do the rest of easy ubers to get more charms. Start farming dunc, with your set it's easy and go check Mike's guide for traprat to see what end-game items you should get. Also dont forget to do BRC (if u haven't got it yet) because it will increase your survi by a lot.

http://www.medianxl.com/t1568-trap-rat-guide-by-mike

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shito88 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:18 pm

@hellgrind wrote:Change both rings for rare +1sk, nova/unsele curse/burning veli ctc mo with hammer/kill and -enemy res. If u dont have max res go and do azmo, it's tricky and based on luck but overall it's easy uber. Also do the rest of easy ubers to get more charms. Start farming dunc, with your set it's easy and go check Mike's guide for traprat to see what end-game items you should get. Also dont forget to do BRC (if u haven't got it yet) because it will increase your survi by a lot.

http://www.medianxl.com/t1568-trap-rat-guide-by-mike

dunc is totally impossible, i managed to get a five of the thing ring, but i get one shot by Necromorb an slain souls right there. with both setup lol.
I have completed the BRC and will try first to change my rings, thanks!

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by march11 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:05 pm

do you have a +12 staff of switch before eating berries for extra buff? dont forget the recipe of perfect saphire+tp portal with 500craft points so you get a +15 all skills to eat berry

and duncraig is super easy with trap rat...you can kill sould before they reach one...the only problem is when you need to tp to a other room

march11
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shito88 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:53 pm

@march11 wrote:do you have a +12 staff of switch before eating berries for extra buff? dont forget the recipe of perfect saphire+tp portal with 500craft points so you get a +15 all skills to eat berry

and duncraig is super easy with trap rat...you can kill sould before they reach one...the only problem is when you need to tp to a other room

yes i have a +10 staff and i do have thoses elixirs my life is around 18k atm.

But I calculated with all the charms I'm missing it's +26 skills

That's quite a lot and probably why I'm getting almost 1 shot in duncraig, even tho the killspeed is pretty good with 100cb and 12k quills

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by march11 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:08 pm

this seems a dumb question but...are you dodging the barrels in duncraig? they one shot one >.>

march11
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnation on Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:57 pm

From my experience, Trap Rat in Duncraig is great, but if you get hit a couple times you could get permastunned and die. I'm not sure how you're dying immediately though, are you sure it's not the barrels killing you? What I did when I was starting out as a Trap Rat in Duncraig was put like 5 traps down and lure the huge rooms into the traps. Like the first room of either Duncraig map. It clears the entire pack extremely fast. You could even smax Egg Trap for farming if necessary.

Make sure you're on walk, not run Wink

Damnation
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:00 pm

If you don't have enough block and fhr you get permastunned... But to be honest I don't really like trap rat in dunc... he moves so slow...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shito88 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:18 pm

@march11 wrote:this seems a dumb question but...are you dodging the barrels in duncraig? they one shot one >.>

No idea what is chain killing me honestly. I always die at the entrance after killing few dozens of mobs.
One time by necromorb, the other by souls, looks like some explosion when they die, not sure...

Ofcourse i am always walking, it doesnt make any difference to my eyes when Rat form , so ^^

Oh and for the breakpoints I still haven't found them but they must be in the doc and i must read more carefully maybe Very Happy

block with res setup btw

block with rat trap set

The problem with this setup is that im really lacking resists :/ But it's good for Bremmtown/Ataluah

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum