NonDScript

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NonDScript

Post by xtdb on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:14 pm

===============
What is NonDScript?
===============

NonDScript is a clicker for Diablo II. It also contains an embedded IronPython engine for scripting. Only rudimentary things can be done with the scripting engine at the moment but with some improvement it could become much more versatile than just using the keyboard commands.

============
Words of Advice
============

* The program must be run as administrator.
* Check 'Header.py' in the scripts folder to see what is already imported. Modify the file to change what is imported on load.
* All scripts are executed in the same scope. There is no need to re-import what is already imported.
* If you come across any problems while running OCR on Median XL or any other mod, change the font with a tool like MPQ-Edit.

=============
Words of Warning
=============

* One tab is one indent. Don't use spaces for indentation... it will probably not work very well with in-line and replaced scripts.
* Do not use the live interpreter without a fully configured mod loaded. The application will likely crash. (I think that this is either due to introspection of unassigned variables or non-existent resources)
* Mod configurations are resolution-dependent. A separate configuration must be made for each resolution.
* When configuring an item area make sure that ALL slots are empty and to select only a few pixels, ideally just one, outside of the item area.

===============================
How To Do Things Which Are Not Obvious
===============================

To run an in-line script
=> [ Script = 'Script1' ] (The white-space is ignored, Script1 is indented to the beginning of '[')
=> [ Script = 'Script1.py' ] (The white-space is ignored, Script1 is indented to the beginning of '[')

To replace a script
=> Select Script and hit replace
=> Select Script.py and hit replace

To recursively replace a script, i.e. Replace a script with all in-line scripts replaced
=> Select Script:r and hit replace
=> Select Script:R and hit replace
=> Select Script.py:r and hit replace
=> Select Script.py:R and hit replace

====
Notes
====

This program is open-source. You can fix any bugs that you find and make any improvements that you want... but please release the modified source code along with any forked releases. The source code is regioned but uncommented. The program itself is not very large however so it shouldn't be very difficult to follow the code.

=============
Changes in v3.04
=============

Added a transmute command. NumPad0 by default.
Added user-definable pre-OCR image filtering.
Improved the default pre-OCR image filtering.

=============
Changes in v3.03
=============

* Added 9 keyboard commands to auto-locate and move one pre-defined item from the inventory to the cube. (Autofeed)

The keys by default are NumPad1 ... NumPad9. The NumberPad lock should be enabled. The keys conflict with the D2 voices, but they are the most convenient choice.

=============
Changes in v3.02
=============

* Added audio feedback for when an OCR match is found.
* Fixed an issue that was stopping sequences on their last iteration from completing under certain conditions.

=============
Changes in v3.01
=============

* Fixed an error which was stopping the program from starting.

============
Changes in v3.0
============

* Changed the OCR engine (Almost 100% accuracy now with LRdO, there are still issues with recognizing the font that Median XL uses)
* Fixed several crash bugs that were causing the application to crash when running OCR or sub-image search with no mod configuration loaded.
* Added two OCR modes: Client and minified.

=============
Changes in v2.01
=============

* Fixed several positioning errors in ScriptHelper.

==========
Requirements
==========

* Net Framework 4.5.x

====
Links
====

Link: NDS.7z - 151.9 MB

Last edited by xtdb on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:32 am; edited 9 times in total

xtdb
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NonDScript

Post by Quirinus on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:39 am

Nice. Smile

I don't play atm, so I can't test it, but I'll give it a go when I get some time. Maybe someone else can try it and give feedback.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xtdb on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:14 am

The main post has been updated with V3.0. The main change is an OCR engine switch. It's still not very accurate with the Median XL font but works very well with LRdO. The recognition time has also been reduced quite a bit to around 1s in client mode.

xtdb
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:05 pm

I can't get it to open, "NonDScript has stopped working" and win checks for a solution but finds none. Btw i'm on win 8.1 and i could run the previous version.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xtdb on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:18 pm

It was an issue with some resources being missing. I have them on my PC but didn't realize that they were needed in addition to the library files. I'm uploading the fix now and will update the main post once it is done. The download size is jumping from 16Mb to 147Mb because of this too.

Edit: Updated the main post to V3.03. Inventory to cube auto-feeding is now implemented.

xtdb
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xtdb on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:35 am

Updated to v3.04. See the main post for update.

xtdb
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:20 pm

Can't wait to get some time to test this. Shame it's in Python, I don't like it. I might try to contribute to the project at some point, to maybe port some features from my D2MoveItem script in here, so we have a nice sick tool. Smile

edit: oh you made it move items to cube. nice. Smile

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xtdb on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:25 pm

I didn't like Python all that much either until I discovered IronPython.

The program itself is written in C# btw, it just uses an IronPython engine as an auxilliary tool to dynamically extend functionality at runtime and/or run a series of C# functions that don't have an encapsulating function with a shortcut key defined.

Python is entirely optional, even for development.

xtdb
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wojen616 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 am

Epic :3

(but the bundle size lol, its bigger than my backup OS on flashdrive Very Happy)

wojen616
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dremire on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:14 am

Hello.
Is there any documentation available? Right now, "help" is empty and I have to learn by trial and error.
With sequence editing UI lacking the ability to edit, copy and shuffle blocks, is it possible to convert .dsq files in the readable text format for notepad++ or something?

Dremire
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum