Need some advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some advice

Post by SeraphimNBG on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Hey there, pretty new to the mod, been playing it for 20 hrs maybe. Right now I am on Terror Act 5. I can do it easily, but would like some input on what to do next with my gear. I am WW druid, and the guide isnt really covering that much. I am fully t6 equipped with full res, 170 FHR I beleive, class charm with Tal rasha and only one sunstone, was to late to notice that I had a limit for lvl 50 and 60. Got sacred boots cham runeword that is meh, just wanted to test. What I wonder now should I focus on making sacred runewords or sacred shrine crafts to progress? My def is kinda low with 26k.

Just got a sacred flamberge quite nicely rolled and I dont whether I should make a RW out of it or craft it and bless it. Any other input would be great. I am also playing on single player, so self found only.

SeraphimNBG
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some advice

Post by tantrika on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Hey there.

I recently respecced my lvl 120 druid to WW and have been playing it since weekend, it is really strong though I don't know how is it during leveling.

Since this is your first char shrine crafting might be a bad idea since it is pretty random and will require either a lot of luck or a lot of shrines to really make something useful so I would suggest making runewords at that level. Erawan in a sacred gothic plate/ancient armor and Void in that flamberge can take you to end game (those are what I used to start farming Duncraig). Dragonheart runeword for armors can give you even more life and def (20k+) but I prefer Erawan(15k def) for %DR and crushing blow.

I also suggest making a new char and doing the sunstone challenges and transfering the charm to your wolf, it is a pretty strong charm to help you out early on. For that trap rat and pouncezon are the easiest ones I found. With trap rat I did it at lvl 35 easily but it may feel boring after WW. Really many chars can do that challenge easily just have a look in the guides forum to see what you like.

And good luck!

tantrika
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeraphimNBG on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Thanks for the reply, I suppose the weapon jewels for RW should be with max dmg for now? And Slows target for armor? Im not so full on runes tho. I can make Void but my highest rune atm is Rah.Got a sacred gothic plate waiting in stash tho. What do u feel about the Lo Druid Helm RW? 10% DR is quite nice. Got Grim Spirit tu6 atm.

SeraphimNBG
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Craft the sacred flamberge until you get SoR on kill, max ehnaced damage, max damage +700 at least, mo it with cb, add perfect rainbow stones to it. Lo RW is very good, use it. Use the sacred gothic plate, you can use deadfall belt, for boots you can use megalith rw (nephilim is also a good option), for gloves you can go for Pul RW (Kali) or crafted with burning veil on kill, ed%, tcd and str bonus. For amulet use teganze, it will cover your mana needs no problem as long as you are killing mobs. For rings you could go for 2x seal of the nephalem king or 2x empyrean bands mo`ed with ctc thunder hammer or even 2 rare rings with +1 skills, ctc supernova on kill mo`ed with ctc thunder hammer.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by tantrika on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Adding to romanN1's advice: There are no "slows target" jewels to my knowledge, don't get it confused with "slows melee target" as it doesn't work for your crows.

tantrika
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeraphimNBG on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:02 pm

Thanks! I have a goal now at least, few more questions and wont bother you for a while Very Happy I craft the flamberge with Weird shrine and bless it with Weird? I can make all the other runewords you mentioned romanN1, got deadfall already. Also my luck with that amu or the rings is non existent, is it possible to use Arcane Crystals on them? If so getting them wont be a problem. Also use that sacred gothic plate how? RW it for Erawan or craft it as well? Its discarded atm, dont know what to do with it.

@Tantrika, ahh good to know. So which jewel do I go for when making the Armor RWs? Lem, or some random Rare ones until i get Unique ones?

SeraphimNBG
Invader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:05 pm

AAA I thought you have the sacred unique gothic plate. In this case use jitan's kamon or use the gothic plate to make Erawan RW, though I think Jitan's is far more better.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum