Suggestions on the more difficult charms?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions on the more difficult charms?

Post by Damnation on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:34 pm

I'm at the point where I have access to pretty much every single Sacred Unique item from Duncraig and trading(TCP/IP), 90% of the basic class sets and a good amount of jewelry. I have most charms but I've been trying to get the more difficult ones and I've been having issues. Since I have the items, I'm looking for suggestions on what builds for specific ubers. I'm willing to fully respec/use a diff char depending on what uber to get the most efficient method to farm or at least get the charm.

The Void
Uldyssian
Vizjun
Brother Laz
MarcoNecroX
Kingdom of Shadow
Yshari Sanctum


Also a character dedicated solely to farming The Triune for cycles.


Thanks in advance!


Damnation
Shredder

Posts : 90
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions on the more difficult charms?

Post by Stealthmaster on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:42 pm

If you have an amazon among your chars, you can do

The Truine, Uldyssian, Yshari - with Bowazon;
Vizjun - with Javazon;
Kingdom of Shadow - with Spearzon.



Stealthmaster
Infernal Machine

Master of Stealth!
Posts : 5649
TGBest Transferred
Country : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions on the more difficult charms?

Post by romanN1 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:43 pm

For yshari you need a character that can deal all damage types excepting poison and at the same time you need to have 100% OW for certain bosses. Other than that it's easy. For vizjun you need a lot of HP, defense and DR% combined with FRW to be able to rush to the MCS, purify, take the charm and then save & exit. For kingdom of shadow stack maximum poison res, as many life and DR% (preferably max) as you can and use spin to win to avoid getting crowed up by zombies. For uldyssian same as yshari (just be sure to have a honorific item with 300% reflect damage for a certain wave). The Void is a total mindfuck and I recomend watching korcola's guide. For Brother Laz go see Marco's videos. For MarcoNecroX Boss you need -199 enemy res of the element you're dealing damage with, 83k damage cap and a lot of luck.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy
Posts : 3338
Country : Romania

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions on the more difficult charms?

Post by Asteroth on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:44 pm

well, i can offer advice for triune.
Anybody with high DR% (to mitigate impaler archons and SoR from clay golems) would be a great start. Also, get like ~88 max cold res (this all but negates the cold damage from those blue dudes). 

Unholy caster pally probably does super well (may need an oskill for dealing with immunes though) but i've also farmed it with unholy melee and i've seen it done with barbs. Triune isn't a particularly difficult place, just needs a few specific defensive checkpoints.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
Posts : 1630
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions on the more difficult charms?

Post by Damnation on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:46 pm

@Stealthmaster wrote:If you have an amazon among your chars, you can do

The Truine, Uldyssian, Yshari - with Bowazon;
Vizjun - with Javazon;
Kingdom of Shadow - with Spearzon.



I have all classes! Okay, thank you, I'll give em a shot

Damnation
Shredder

Posts : 90
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions on the more difficult charms?

Post by romanN1 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Triune is easy man. You just need to dodge stuff... The Kraken Guards attack is the second most dangerous attack after the temple spire. That ice multihits a lot...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy
Posts : 3338
Country : Romania

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions on the more difficult charms?

Post by Damnation on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:49 pm

@romanN1 wrote:For yshari you need a character that can deal all damage types excepting poison and at the same time you need to have 100% OW for certain bosses. Other than that it's easy. For vizjun you need a lot of HP, defense and DR% combined with FRW to be able to rush to the MCS, purify, take the charm and then save & exit. For kingdom of shadow stack maximum poison res, as many life and DR% (preferably max) as you can and use spin to win to avoid getting crowed up by zombies. For uldyssian same as yshari (just be sure to have a honorific item with 300% reflect damage for a certain wave). The Void is a total mindfuck and I recomend watching korcola's guide. For Brother Laz go see Marco's videos. For MarcoNecroX Boss you need -199 enemy res of the element you're dealing damage with, 83k damage cap and a lot of luck.

Awesome, thanks a lot for the info. I'll put together some items and see what I can do.


Okay cool. I did Triune once on Melee Necro but it was pretty tedious and I figured some other build might be better.

Damnation
Shredder

Posts : 90
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions on the more difficult charms?

Post by Damnation on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:51 pm

@Asteroth wrote:well, i can offer advice for triune.
Anybody with high DR% (to mitigate impaler archons and SoR from clay golems) would be a great start. Also, get like ~88 max cold res (this all but negates the cold damage from those blue dudes). 

Unholy caster pally probably does super well (may need an oskill for dealing with immunes though) but i've also farmed it with unholy melee and i've seen it done with barbs. Triune isn't a particularly difficult place, just needs a few specific defensive checkpoints.

Yeah I remember reading Triune is easy, was just looking for the most efficient class for it since I believe you need to farm it a LOT to get what you want, thanks. I have Devouring Cloud on my Unholy Caster, I can also switch in Hailstorm if necessary.

Damnation
Shredder

Posts : 90
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions on the more difficult charms?

Post by Asteroth on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:05 pm

Ye there's too many phys immunes running around for melee necro to have an easy time. Someone with several elements would have a much easier time.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
Posts : 1630
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions on the more difficult charms?

Post by romanN1 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Keep devouring cloud, it's faster than hailstorm Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy
Posts : 3338
Country : Romania

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum