fhr breakpoints ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fhr breakpoints ?

Post by Shito88 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Hello,

I just want to know fhr breakpoints, on trap rat druid.
So far i have just found this
http://www.medianxl.com/t5893-speed-mechanics-explained-updated-speedcalc

downloaded it but didnt found anything lol .. why it has to be so complicated with every damn info on this forum, is a mistery for me.

Median must be the only mod i know where you almost gotta be a damn informatician to know stuff . lol still great mod ofc ty vm guys

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fhr breakpoints ?

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:42 pm

I would usually assume you're complaining that the speedcalc is too hard to use/understand - but since it's not, I assume you didn't even get to open it. You need to open the Speedcalc file (it requires Java).

Also you should be happy everything is so well documented. It doesn't mean you need to read the bible to play the game, it just means anything to know is there at your disposal. The bigger/smaller the documentation is, simply represents the wild amount of different variables and outcomes this game can offer.

Does D3 even have some sort of documentation (besides listing their "unique" items, if we can even call them that way)? Probably not. Because its a friggin simple game with no background logic. Just RNG.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shito88 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:21 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:I would usually assume you're complaining that the speedcalc is too hard to use/understand - but since it's not, I assume you didn't even get to open it. You need to open the Speedcalc file (it requires Java).

Also you should be happy everything is so well documented. It doesn't mean you need to read the bible to play the game, it just means anything to know is there at your disposal. The bigger/smaller the documentation is, simply represents the wild amount of different variables and outcomes this game can offer.

Does D3 even have some sort of documentation (besides listing their "unique" items, if we can even call them that way)? Probably not. Because its a friggin simple game with no background logic. Just RNG.

sorry but no, its not easy to use.
we're not all born with a comp in the hand lol

I just see some .class files that i cannot open, the other folder countains a .mf file that i cannot open either ...
The other speedcalc.jar just leads to the others folders and idk what with your java i have java on my comp oh man i CBA understand THIS STUFF, just tell me the damn amount of fhr i need on a trap rat druid LOL wtf

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shito88 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:24 pm

D3 is a bad game so who cares really.
D2 has everything well documented as well as your site, weapon speed calc from german site etc etc.

I dont say this forum isn't well documented, i just say that i can't find this specific information.

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Dude wtf.
Make a new folder for the calculator, and extract all the files from the .rar into said folder.
Execute .jar file.

If you can set up your files to play median xl, then you have more than sufficient computer proficiency to use the calculator

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shito88 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:40 pm

Wtf really.
I have already done this and all i have is 2 folders, ONE WITH .MF file and the WITH .CLASS FILES

i cannot open any of thoses files.

Seriously the time you wrote your post is 25 x the time the answer i'm looking for. Wtf

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:46 pm

the executable jar file is in neither of those folders.

it should have been extracted along with the folders along with 5 text documents.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:49 pm

It's your fault that you can't open the calculator, and without knowing the FHR you have on your char no one could "just tell" you, that's why we don't just have a list and instead we have a calculator, because it depends on what you use skills/items you use.

1) https://java.com/en/download/ download and install it
2) Double click speedcalc.jar ( http://i60.tinypic.com/k9guh2.png )
3) Select TrapRat class, imput your FHR from gear/skills (very easy to use, looks like this http://i62.tinypic.com/2803a5u.png )

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:20 pm

@Shito88 wrote:The other speedcalc.jar just leads to the others folders and idk what with your java i have java on my comp

it's a .JAr file, and this requires JAva, as mentioned 3 times in the topic.
So you need to do right click -> OPEN WITH -> JAVA PLATTFORM

It should be the default option to open the file if you have java installed. If it's not, you either tried to open the file with winRAR previously or you don't have java installed. See, this is a problem on YOUR side, it's not the tool being too hard to use.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shito88 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:38 pm

Ah, yeah my java was outdated. couldn't know i had to open it with java.
Anyways i did it and got a Data error "cannot open token.txt" LOL OFC I HAD TO HAVE THIS NOW ROFLMAODHBCVBF XDDDDDDDDD

edit: working on second try, thanks Very Happy

i guess the correct answer was 152

Shito88
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum