Help me please!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me please!

Post by Kappuku on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:17 pm

as the title says i need help with some stuff ingame, what´s crafting points for? cant seem to find any video or any post explaining what you use it for... i know you can have a high amount of crafting points but still i dont know what you do with it.

please explain it started playing jesturday and i am lvl 25 necro atm, my gear is bad so i keep dying alot and i want to try to craft better gear. and also runeword crafting, theres alot of videos about it, though because of bad internet it takes ages to load one of those videos and internet keeps dying.

Kappuku
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help me please!

Post by munkyh3ad on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Crafting points are 4 Jewelcrafting. This will tell you everything http://www.medianxl.com/t7142-mxl-u-xvc-docs-v2-94-new but be sure to play latest patch XVc (download link with green in forum header)

PS: Next time use Short Questions Thread

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:25 pm

You need to read up on this mod's documentation. You can check up on cube recipes, runewords and learn about crafting items all in there. Here you go: http://docs.median-xl.com/

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kappuku on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:30 pm

and also 1 more question, are the old sets still in the game? like sigons set?

Kappuku
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:31 pm

No that's Diablo Lod classic. This is a mod(the best mod).

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kappuku on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:42 pm

lol still dying like a fly, now im trying to get the lucky trial thing on a sythe xD makin a runeword so i hopefully can kill stuff xD
to get more sockets you use jewels?

and also any recomended runeword for necro scythe at low lvl?

Kappuku
Thunder Beetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekko64 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:55 pm

make sure you're not running, your defense when you run is zero

Gekko64
Hopeless

Twinktwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:06 pm

TU Bonesplitter is good for now, make one with a T3 Bonesplitter + 2 Arcane Crystals + Enhancement Oil and as you level up uptier it with an Arcane Crystal and a rune. And for later lvls Kra runeword or the scythe from set are good options and easy to get. And yeah if a White/Gray item has 0 sockets you can cube it with X jewels and it will return with X sockets.

Also if you will be melee max Deathlord morph, Parasite as main skill and Angel of Death on Bosses, other points in Embalming, Famine, DragonFire Oil are since you are low lvl enough and you have points to spend i'd also put 1 in summons and maybe totems. Since i guess you spend most stat points in STR your AR might suffer, so if you feel your hits miss a lot cube the Character Orb with some keys and eld runes when you find them.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:09 pm

don't worry about the luck trial on the scythe. just play the game until you get a handle on it, it will help you more than trying to get the luck trial (which is tedious and you probably wouldn't know what to do with it unless you maybe read a guide).

the crafting points are also relevant when making elixirs/potions.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:19 pm

And to survive make sure your resistances are capped, easy to do with a pair of Honorific Gloves lets say, but be careful with their Required lvl since you are low and could MO more than you can wear now. Anyway get some T6 gloves and MOed with 15 +2% All resists and then 8 of each MO for +6% fire/cold/lightning/poison, and at last socket 1 of each Perfect Amber/Bloodstone/Onyx/Turquoise and you should be fine until destruction, maybe at LC2 you will need more resistance but i guess you will have some on gear too, anyway as melee it's safer to lure those guards one by one and use AoD on them rather that rushing and taking them on at close range.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum