help with a neutraldin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help with a neutraldin

Post by makapse on Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:05 am

I was thinking about starting a neutral paladin and was wondering the following questions

1)With the new neutral trees, i was wondering which tree is the better one to pick up.

2)Also,can i still pick up superbeast?

3)Can someone please post a link to skillplan/ guide to it too?

makapse
Doom Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help with a neutraldin

Post by SWaP on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:18 am

1) I've just started neutral and picked light influence. I realized that light neutral closer to melee while dark is more caster. The only thing u need to know- u will need to use oskills. For my neutral i'm using not bad gorefest skill from cheap Thul rw in armor. But for dark i think about Apocalypse from TU Long staff... Or Supernova from Amn rw in staff while don't have uniq. Anyway there's lots of oskills. Check preffix/suffix and items with oskills in docs for more info
2) Supebeast is still dark alignment skill.... so if you pick it (put hard skill points) paladin won't be true neutral anymore Razz
3) ...

SWaP
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:16 am

1) what Swap said is correct
2) you can have superbeast

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWaP on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:36 am

Btw There's alot of skillplan variants... You can use summons or don't, you can be true neutal or pick one of trees for 1-2 useful skills. Few simple examples (not tested of course!):
1) Light true neutral with summons: Skillplan  (Paladin, Ultimative XVc)
2) Light half-neutral fighter without summons: Skillplan  (Paladin, Ultimative XVc)
3) Dark true neutral with summons (note that Scourges haven't physical immune and can be killed much easier): Skillplan  (Paladin, Ultimative XVc)
4) Dark half-neutral without summons: Skillplan  (Paladin, Ultimative XVc)

PS: So as you can see- cornerskills of neutral paladin is Vessel and Buff. All 1-pointers will get enough power from +to all/paladin skills

SWaP
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:41 am

How is the second build Light half when you obviously used superbeast dude?

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by SWaP on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:46 am

That's why i told half-neutral Smile But main/neutral tree is still light

SWaP
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Well superbeast isn't neutral either.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by makapse on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:00 pm

i meant by asking if i will get both damage and extra target from something like this:-
Skillplan  (Paladin, Ultimative XVc)

as i am clearly using superbeast,but am i actually being made unholy by this as i had read somewhere that only lvl1 skills define the allignment.
Anyways,this is my first time as a paladin in mxl, so it was nice to know that hoplites are phy immune

makapse
Doom Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWaP on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:10 pm

Hmmm.... why max divine app? It haven't any hard skill bonuses, duration always the same as skill timer. Radius can get bonuses from +skills that u will have around at least 10 near terror end. And Shadow influence with it's Euphoria means u shall use elemental damage. To do so you probably will make an oskill-caster. Casters don't use teleport too much.. But anyway put skillpoints in superbeast makes you technically dark pala (so u won't get both bonuses from vessel enhancements a-ka Life and death). Doesn't matter that your main tree is neutral.

SWaP
Darkwarden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by makapse on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:28 pm

the question is more a technical one in that does the game recognize me as dark or not. Before ultimative(when i was last playing), the game did not recognize you as dark with superbeast only. and unless i plan to have something like elemental band,do i really need more than -80-90% all enemy ele resists from the skill +charms itself?

EDIT:- it seems like euphoria does have a diminishing returns for soft points so i will have to sMax it after all

makapse
Doom Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum