Brother Laz Amazon Kill

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brother Laz Amazon Kill

Post by suchbalance on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:06 pm

The main purpose of the video is to show how Laz can be killed without having godly gear, using the most suitable class or having flawless play.

Don't miss out on the fun that the most challenging Ubers in MXL can offer by forever trading for their charms.

Summary

• Solo realm kill without any cheese.
  • Dumpster gear - "hardest" to obtain items being Der Nebelring and Hratli's craft. Everything else is mediocre crafts and TUs.
  • Trash clearing and corpse recovery are in fast forward mode. Everything else is normal speed.
  • For detailed information on stats, skills, gear & strategy head over to my Amazon guide.
  • Contrary to popular belief this boss is harder online than on sp because of latency.
  • Watch in 720p. Youtube conversion made the other quality options look pretty bad in full screen.

PS. Apologies for the sloppy play, especially in the beginning. I only recorded a single kill for this video and was quite rusty.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brother Laz Amazon Kill

Post by romanN1 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:19 pm

At last Very Happy. This is gonna be the most visualized video. Totally worth at least 100 cookies! Gj suchbalance!

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:24 pm

Kudos, suchbalance  Clap Clap !.

I just have time to watch the first few minutes there, so probably that is polished later, as you say in your PD that you were quite rusty when you recorded that, but just in case: it is better as general rule IMO to keep as shorter distance between your toon a Blaz on this fight, specially when you have slow him down, to keep him under control. Otherwise you have the high risk of letting him to far behind and then he will eventually place between him and your char a huge wall of a thousand totems (and also, keeping a shorter distance you will make a better use of the room there).

In my case, and even if it sounds weird, Kabraxis fight was a good help for me to improve the way to have a control over distances (practicing with a bowzon too)....mmm, which reminds me that I had some videos of that fight somewhere in my hard drive that were recorded just for own consume, so if for a strange reason they are still there I will publish them before being deleted (this way I kill two birds with just one stone, gaining with the movement some extra free room on my PC).

Congrats again for the video, and cookie in advance....later, once I had time to watch it completely I will give you another one, as I completely agree with Roman: this video deserves tons of cookies Thumbs Up

TQer
Son of Lucion

Forum Human Rights Activist/TQ Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suchbalance on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:33 pm

Thanks guys, and yeah TQer you are right, I didn't make the best use of space in the video. Problem was that with the gear I had I was still somewhat squishy and took a lot of damage from groupie daggers, which made me run away from them more to prevent death, which in turn slows the kill.

But yeah, it's more of a proof of concept to show that even with the worst class the boss is very doable with some practice. As long as you don't screw up on totems and take your time.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Basha on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:43 am

Saw the first few minutes of this also...
Salut

Please:

Basha
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wojen616 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:19 am

cooked Smile

wojen616
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:05 am

good stuff

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:05 am

Worst will be by Treewarden, zons used for BLaz farming since ages cos of slow passive and especially after SArmor nerf, anyway GZ.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:20 am

There was some guy who posted a kill with treewarden. This char is pretty neat cause it provides a good amount of defense, high attack speed, high HP and 50% slow for free Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Goatmilk on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:42 pm

Nice kill & video, but it always upsets me when people post these things while stating "without godly gear", yet their inventory is full of charms (including the "hard to get" ones). I mean, half a chars power is gear and the other half is from charms (roughly, I know) so these statements and videos showing how powerful a char is with shitty gear (but all charms in game, obviously) is at doing whatever are kinda pointless. Sad

Like I said, good kill and nice video. I'm definitely going to give Laz a better shot on next ladder after watching this. Smile

Goatmilk
Darkwarden

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum