Brother Laz Amazon Kill

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brother Laz Amazon Kill

Post by suchbalance on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:34 pm

I get what you're saying but in this case your argument does not apply for two reasons:

1) I started this zon untwinked this ladder and completed all ubers (minus void & mnx) solo and self found. I even wrote a guide about it.

2) This is the hardest boss from all that I have completed, so it is only natural that you will do all others first and hence have their rewards.

Thanks for the kind words all Smile

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:37 pm

Godly gear = weapon, shield, amu, rings, helm, armor, gloves, belt, boots. Charms are from a different category.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by powtek on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:50 pm

More like 50% charms and gear and 500% skill. Yeah I like math. Very Happy

powtek
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TQer on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:31 pm

@suchbalance wrote:Thanks guys, and yeah TQer you are right, I didn't make the best use of space in the video. Problem was that with the gear I had I was still somewhat squishy and took a lot of damage from groupie daggers, which made me run away from them more to prevent death, which in turn slows the kill.

Ah, Fair enough; as if I hadn´t said anything then. I got confused by the place chosen for this post (showcases instead of yuor guide). So a bigger "kudos" in this case (and a second cookie) as that is precisely what I liked most of your guide; i.e. cheap gear all the way.

TQer
Son of Lucion

Forum Human Rights Activist/TQ Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrum666 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Excelent video + cookie. I always thought, what the only you need to do the hards ubers is patience.

Astrum666
Hemoplague

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Mon May 11, 2015 12:44 am

all cool simple cookie Very Happy  Salut Cheers!

lol people still talking about 'omg you HAZ ALL CHARMS MOTHAFUCKING PLAYER' well there are some easy things to clarify,
when you can get charms you go and get them yourself which leads us to -> player talent&skill
when you can buy charms you go and buy them which is -> multiplayer and a trade

what happens when you attempt with less charms and shitty gear : possible doable(done 1mil times before by me or others etc) it took so long alone. and if you want it you keep calm and go for it which i always do. 'ya challange accepted bro i can do that shit in 1hour but in the end ill do it' median worked like that and i am happy it still works like that.

when it comes to median: %90 skill + talent + knowledge + practice + hardwork
                                   %5 charm
                                   %5 gear
for me. rest is irrelevant.
comments like 'omg you haz charmz' -> irrelevant ! and i guess this invalid argument will never end Bouncing Mr. Green

ps: ooo also had to add that, if you cant get charms, there are dozens of guides and videos about it. you know what? people are just fucking lazy to read guides or watch videos. not even talking about 'they are not even trying hard nuff part' we have cool offline docs, guides, tons of videos, gazillion of cool mp players to help you around. if you willing to beat 'that' uber alone.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum