Kingdom of shadow help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kingdom of shadow help

Post by wXi on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 am

Hey guys!

i have a problem with kingdom of shadow uberquest. Im trying to beat it with traprat running through the map using spin to win SU sword, i have 95 psn res and i usually lose no hp at all but sometimes they strike with mega dmg i instantly lose almost all hp and usually die. can someone tell whats that about.

My gear is traprat set+ sword on switch for spin to win 4all skils + banish amulet assur ring and bad mood ring
I have almost all charms except heroic bosses and hardest ones.

wXi
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kingdom of shadow help

Post by Quirinus on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:47 am

those are probably punishers. the turrets shoot slow moving stars that deal a lot of poison damage. dodge them. also avoid the big guys, they hit hard.

you should also get like 175% poison length reduction (you can mo your gear, iirc 75% is max, but there's a -100% destruction penalty = 175%).
another option is using max block (+block speed) and just survive enough to teleport forward on the bridge, opening up new town portals. your summons should help you with speed and tanking some shots. eat an apple, it helps the regen. faster hit recovery is also very useful, and try to have enough hp so that you don't get hit-locked.

try running near walls so you can go to them if you ever get stuck, that way they can't surround you completely.

when you get to Juris Khan, make sure to dodge his on death proc (deathstrike or something), or you'll never get to your body. xD

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wXi on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:10 am

Ok thank you! Smile i will try to get psn lenght reduction cuz i already have max block Smile

wXi
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:19 am

DR% is also good to have around there...Citizens hit like trucks. Darkwarden have tremor so make sure not to agro them...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by wXi on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:21 am

@romanN1 wrote:DR% is also good to have around there...Citizens hit like trucks. Darkwarden have tremor so make sure not to agro them...

Okay. I will have to do some gear changes for dr% and thanks for the tremor info i didnt even know about that. Smile

wXi
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum